Sponsored by: Moving Beyond the Medical Care Coordination Model for Dual Eligibles
- Culture of Population Health Management Key to Medical Home Success
- Advancing Primary Care with Embedded Case Management: Lessons from the Taconic IPA Pilot
- Infographic: Primary Care Physicians Use of Digital
- Data Dive Uncovers Socioeconomics Driving ER Visits, Readmissions
- Beyond the EMR: Mining Population Health Analytics to Elevate Accountable Care
- Matching Medicare Part D Beneficiaries with Medication Needs Could
Save $5 Billion: Study
- Narrow Network Strategies and Trends for Health Plans and PBMs
- New Chart: 4 Fundamentals of WellPoint's Patient-Centered Specialty Care
- Proposed Medicare Care Transitions Act Specifies Payments for Coordination Activities
- 33 Metrics for Care Transition Management
- Deconstructing Health Reform: 3 Reasons Medicare and Pioneer ACOs May Not Survive
- Doctors, Nurse Practitioners Reluctant to Discuss End-of-Life Care with Heart Failure Patients
- 2014 Healthcare Benchmarks: Palliative Care
- Profiting from Payment Bundles: Post-Acute Care Presents Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Population Health Management in 2014
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN Video: Coordination of Care for Dual Eligibles
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your healthcare information needs? Email us at email@example.com and let us know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update.
© 2014 Healthcare Business Weekly Update by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750, (732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463;
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Remote Monitoring in 2014.
Dives deep into several years of market research to document the role and outcomes of disease management in 11 key areas.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
12 Trends on the
ACO Frontier in 2014.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Alicia Goroski, MPH, senior project director for care transitions for Colorado Foundation for Medical Care:
"QIOs are defining communities by a set of contiguous ZIP codes. They recruit the medical service and social services providers, as well as all community stakeholders to form coalitions to improve care transitions."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.