Sponsored by: Bundled Payments: Opportunities in Effective Retrospective Acute and Post Acute Care Bundles
- Telestroke and eICU Part of Nationís First Telemedicine Care Center
- 2013 Healthcare Benchmarks: Telehealth & Telemedicine
- Infographic: Critical Factors in Developing ACOs and PHOs
- Duties of Embedded Case Managers in Advanced Primary Care
- Advancing Primary Care with Embedded Case Management: Lessons from the Taconic IPA Pilot
- Major U.S. Health Plans to Give Consumers Free Access to Healthcare Prices to Foster Greater Transparency
- Guide to Value-Based Reimbursement: Profiting from Payment Bundling, PHO Shared Savings, and Pay for Performance
- New Table: Characteristics of a Value-Based Physician Compensation Model
- Home Health Visits Greatly Lower Readmissions for Heart Surgery Patients
- New Horizons in Healthcare Home Visits
- Deconstructing Health Reform: 3 Reasons Medicare and Pioneer ACOs May Not Survive
- Diabetes Linked to One-Third of all California Hospitalizations, Driving Increased Healthcare Costs
- Population Health Framework: 27 Strategies to Drive Engagement, Access & Risk Stratification
- Can Healthcare Embrace Data Aggregation to Support Value-Based Reimbursement?
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on Telephonic Case Management
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN Video: One Minute Metrics: Telehealth Powers Population Health Management
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your healthcare information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update.
© 2014 Healthcare Business Weekly Update by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750, (732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463;
e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Free Metrics: Palliative Care in 2014
Examines WellPoint's practice transformation effort, while providing a framework in which to evaluate the patient-centered medical neighborhood (PCM-N) model.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Defining the Dually Eligible 16 Things to Know for Population Health Management
Featured Webinar Replay:
Cynthia Kilroy, senior vice president of provider strategy and business development at Optum:
"With the new strategy around physician compensation models, if you don't have that alliance with your clinical transformation, your payor strategy and your capabilities, you're not going to be successful in moving the organization towards value-based care."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.