Sponsored by: Care Compacts: Forming the Foundation of PCP/Specialists Care Teams
- Hospital Readmissions Fall By 8 Percent Among Medicare Beneficiaries
- Rethinking Readmissions: Patient-Centered Collaborations in Care Transition Management
- Infographic: The Emerging Role of the Pharmacist in the Healthcare Ecosystem
- 4 Strategies to Reduce Readmissions, Cost of Medically Complex
- Guide to Home Visits for the Medically Complex
- Majority of Chronically Ill Americans Believe Accessing Medical Records Online Outweighs Privacy Risks
- Guide to Physician Performance-Based Reimbursement: Payoffs from Incentives, Data Sharing and Clinical Integration
- New Chart: What's the ROI from Medication Adherence?
- Medicare Reform Removes Barriers to Telemedicine
- Remote Patient Monitoring for Enhanced Care Coordination: Technology to Manage an Aging Population
- Data Integration, Physician-Hospital Alignment Crucial to Bundled Payment Success
- Eliminating Copayments Improves Medication Adherence, Reduces Adverse Events in Nonwhite Patients
- 2013 Healthcare Benchmarks: Improving Medication Adherence
- BCBS Michigan PGIP Value Partnership Translates to Quality Improvement, Cost Savings
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on Telephonic Case Management
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN Video: One Minute Metrics Welcome to the Medical Home Neighborhood
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your healthcare information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update.
© 2014 Healthcare Business Weekly Update by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750, (732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463;
e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Mobile Health in 2013.
Provides a look at a health system-SNF network that has curbed rehospitalizations and length of stay for participants.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Healthcare Strategic Planning
Featured Webinar Replay:
Karen Furbush, business consultant for John C. Lincoln Network:
"The ACO journey, as it relates to quality measurement and reporting, is a wonderful opportunity to see exactly what's going on with the patients, where we're having impact, and where we're falling down on the job." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.