Sponsored by: Care Compacts: Forming the Foundation of PCP/Specialists Care Teams
- CMS Finalizes Medicare Bundled Payments Program for FQHCs
- Bundled Payments: Opportunities in Effective Retrospective Acute and Post Acute Care Bundles
- Infographic: What Healthcare Has Lost and Gained Since the 1960s
- 6 Best Practices from Highmark's Pay-for-Performance Project
- Guide to Value-Based Reimbursement: Profiting from Payment Bundling, PHO Shared Savings, and Pay for Performance
- Can Accountable Care Organizations Really Improve Population Health?
- 7 Patient-Centered Strategies to Generate Value-Based Reimbursement
- New Chart: Administering Palliative Care
- Home Visits after Heart Surgery Significantly Reduce Risk of Readmission, Death
- 2013 Healthcare Benchmarks: Home Visits
- PCMH-Neighbor Concept Builds on Patient-Centered Medical Home Momentum
- Nearly Half of Annual Deaths from Top Five Chronic Diseases Preventable: CDC
- Guide to Health Coaching
- 9 Things to Know About Patient-Centered Medical Homes in 2014
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on Telephonic Case Management
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN Video: Maximizing Care Transitions to Drive Clinical and Financial Outcomes
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your healthcare information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update.
© 2014 Healthcare Business Weekly Update by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750, (732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463;
e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Free Download: Reducing Readmissions in 2014.
Dives deep into several years of market research to document the role and outcomes of disease management in 11 key areas.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
12 Questions to Measure Population Health Management
Featured Webinar Replay:
Terry McGeeney, MD, MBA, director of BDC Advisors:
"We want to align the interest of all patients, physicians, hospitals and outpatient community services to drive value and outcomes for patients. These patient-centered medical neighborhoods are built on a strong foundation of comprehensive and capable primary care practices, aligned with health systems and specialists to ensure that care is coordinated and managed."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.