Sponsored by: Generating Medical Home Savings and Quality Improvements Through Outcome-Based Measures
- U.S. Fees for Drugs, Medical Procedures Still Exceed Costs in Surveyed Nations
- Blueprint for Bundled Payments: Strategies for Payors and Providers
- Infographic: The Growing Industry, Effects of mHealth
- 3 Revelations from Stanford Home Visits for High-Risk Patients
- Home Visits for High-Risk Patients: Tools, Timing and Outcomes
- Do Community Demographics Drive Hospital Readmissions?
- 2014 Healthcare Benchmarks: Reducing Hospital Readmissions
- New Chart: 6 Keys to Successful Duals Population Health Management
- New Value-Based Agreements Boost Revenue for Anthem BCBS Indiana Physicians
- Profiting from Population Health Management: Applying Analytics in Accountable Care
- Medical Home Neighborhoods: Uplinking Specialists To Create Integrated Systems of Care
- Family Medicine Urges Integration of Behavioral Health into Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Driving Value-Based Reimbursement with Integrated Care Models
- Lessons from the CMS ACE Bundled Payment Project
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on Remote Patient Monitoring
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN Video: One Minute Metrics: Mobile Health
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your healthcare information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update.
© 2014 Healthcare Business Weekly Update by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750, (732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463;
e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Telehealth in 2013.
Examines a set of provider compensation models across the collaboration continuum.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Parsing Palliative Care and the Patient Experience.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Alicia Goroski, MPH, senior project director for care transitions for Colorado Foundation for Medical Care:
"QIOs are defining communities by a set of contiguous ZIP codes. They recruit the medical service and social services providers, as well as all community stakeholders to form coalitions to improve care transitions."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.