Sponsored by: Diabetes Management: Meeting Triple Aim Goals
- Telemedicine, Home Health Beneficiaries of New Medicare Frontier Payment Program
- Remote Patient Monitoring for Enhanced Care Coordination: Technology to Manage an Aging Population
- Infographic: HAIs Cost the Healthcare Industry Billions
- 3 Opportunities to Cut Medication Non-Adherence Costs
- 2013 Healthcare Benchmarks: Improving Medication Adherence
- Same Sex Married Couples Eligible for Medicare Benefits
- Drug Benefit Trends and Strategies: 2013
- New Chart: Top 5 'Red Flag' Conditions for Reducing Readmissions
- Physician Quality Reporting and E-Prescribing Use Increasing: CMS
- Guide to Physician Performance-Based Reimbursement: Payoffs from Incentives, Data Sharing and Clinical Integration
- Managing Risk in Population Health Management
- Mobile App Helps Cut Cardiac ED Visits, Readmissions by 40 Percent
- Avoiding the Readmissions Penalty Zone: Population Health Management for High-Risk Populations
- How to Engage Specialists in the Patient-Centered Medical Home
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on Remote Patient Monitoring
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN Video: Coordination of Care for Dual Eligibles
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your healthcare information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update.
© 2014 Healthcare Business Weekly Update by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750, (732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463;
e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Mobile Health in 2013.
Examines WellPoint's practice transformation effort, while providing a framework in which to evaluate the patient-centered medical neighborhood (PCM-N) model.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
HINfographic: 12 Questions
to Guide a Physician
Featured Webinar Replay:
Terry McGeeney, MD, MBA, director of BDC Advisors:
"We want to align the interest of all patients, physicians, hospitals and outpatient community services to drive value and outcomes for patients. These patient-centered medical neighborhoods are built on a strong foundation of comprehensive and capable primary care practices, aligned with health systems and specialists to ensure that care is coordinated and managed."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.