Join Us Wednesday, August 13 to learn
how to increase health risk assessment
participant engagement and results!
New Developments and Enhancements in Health Risk Assessments, a 90-minute webinar on August 13th
will feature three industry experts from Stanford University, Stanford School of Medicine and WorldDoc describing
how HRAs are evolving and the impact these enhancements are having on both HRA data and results.
For more information, please visit:
Please reference this customer code when registering: NDE0709H
Webinar Date/Time: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 at 1:30 PM Eastern time.
Wes Alles, Ph.D., director of the Stanford University Prevention Research Center, and Yann Meunier, M.D., health improvement manager, Stanford School of Medicine Health Improvement Program and Gary Smithson, M.D., M.B.A, WorldDoc, will describe HRA trends and results, including:
- Measuring ROI from an HRA;
- Targeting hard-to reach populations to complete an HRA;
- Engaging physicians to act on HRA data;
- Integrating HRA data with other data sources, such as claims and pharmacy data;
- Meeting NCQA HRA accreditation;
- Creating an effective incentive structure for HRA completion;
- Determining appropriate interventions based on HRA data;
- Stratifying HRA participants to appropriate levels of intervention; and
- Analyzing new trends in HRAs.
The last 30 minutes of the 90-minute program is reserved for a live question-and-answer session. Get your questions
answered in real-time on HRA developments!
Don't miss this important event!
Register today by contacting 888-446-3530 or online at:
Mention customer code: NDE0709H
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network