There's still time to register for tomorrow's webinar, Medicare Pioneer ACO: Care Management, Quality Improvement and Data Integration Yields Substantial Performance Gains.
Steward Health Care Network, one of the top-performing Medicare Pioneer ACOs, saw its gross savings from participating in the program grow significantly from 2012 to 2013.
Critical to its growth and success in financial and quality improvement gains, has been its comprehensive care management programs across the care continuum, its quality improvement program and its data integration efforts.
During this 45-minute webinar at 1:30 p.m. Eastern, Kelly Clements, Pioneer Program Director, Steward Health Care Network, will share her organization's Pioneer ACO Program experience over the first three Pioneer performance years and how they are leveraging this experience with other risk-based contracts, including the newly announced CMS Next Generation ACO Model.
Register for the webinar today or order your training DVD or CD:
You will learn:
- How its participation in the Pioneer ACO program helped accelerate the engagement of physicians in its network in risk-based models and the resulting dollar gains;
- Which care management initiative had the greatest impact on performance and the overall care management strategy pursued by Steward;
- How Steward approached the data integration challenge and is working with individual physician practices to provide value from their EMR while leveraging the systems capabilities for the data needed to manage population health;
- The Pioneer ACO's impact on quality improvement measures, including the patient experience, preventive care, and care for populations with chronic conditions; and
- How Steward is using lessons learned through the Medicare Pioneer ACO program to continue to expand its organizational participation in other performance-based contracts, including CMS' Next Generation ACO Model.
You can "attend" this program right in your office. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to participate in the conference. We will send you a login to access the webinar or a DVD or CD-ROM of the conference proceedings once it's available for shipping.
You'll also have the opportunity to have all of your questions answered by Kelly Clements during the interactive question and answer session. You'll get answers to your questions and challenges on accountable care.
To register for the conference, the on-demand re-broadcast or MP3 download file or order the training DVD or CD-ROM of Medicare Pioneer ACO: Care Management, Quality Improvement and Data Integration Yields Substantial Performance Gains, please visit:
I hope you find it useful.
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network
P.S. -- You may also be interested in these ACO resources: