Last week you were invited to join us at our industry leading 45-minute interactive webinar on addressing funding and organizational challenges in order to benefit from multi-payor medical homes.
I am now pleased to send for your review the Conference Agenda, which profiles this comprehensive program:
"Multi-Payor Medical Home Programs: Addressing Funding and Organizational Challenges," which will be held on
Wednesday, January 20th from 1:30-2:15 p.m. ET
Be sure to mention the following customer code when registering: MPM0115H
Julie Schilz, BSN, MBA, manager, IPIP and PCMH for the Colorado Clinical Guidelines Collaborative, will share:
- The keys to establishing guidelines and gaining stakeholder commitment;
- How to address anti-trust concerns in a multi-payor demonstration;
- Considerations for payment reform and alignment with demonstration goals; and
- Components of technical assistance.
A year into the Colorado multi-payor medical home pilot whose practices provide care to 30,000 patients, Schilz prescribes a single tool that can help transform practices, improve quality and deliver evidence-based care. You can listen to Schilz describe this tool in an online pre-conference interview, along with the influence of other reimbursement models on the Colorado pilot and two opportunities for NCQA to enhance its PCMH recognition process.
Hosted by the Healthcare Intelligence Network, a leader in fast-read actionable advice on the business of healthcare, this webinar gives you the opportunity to add immediate impact to your organization's medical home initiatives in a manner that is:
- FAST - No wasted time here. Get right to the heart of the matter in a 45-minute block designed to easily fit into your busy schedule.
- CONVENIENT - No airlines. No travel. No time out of the office. Listen from the comfort and convenience of your desk.
- EASY - A telephone is all the equipment you need. Just dial in, give our operator your name, and youíre in. Thatís it. Follow along with the conference handouts provided in advance and on the web on the day of the conference if you choose.
- ACTIONABLE - Our webinar provide tactics you can start using right when you hang up the phone.
- IDEAL FOR MULTIPLE LISTENERS - Use a speakerphone and as many people as you want can listen in -- at no extra cost to you. Many
professionals use these sessions as a cost-efficient, time-efficient means of training supervisors, managers, and staff and reinforcing
key issues in a fresh new manner that they will remember and act on.
- AFFORDABLE - Priced at $199, it is a fraction of the cost of travel and attendance fees for other high-priced conferences or seminars.
"Multi-Payor Medical Home Programs: Addressing Funding and Organizational Challenges "
** Live, 45-Minute Webinar **
** Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 1:30-2:15 PM ET **
Register now for this event by clicking the following link:
or by contacting the Healthcare Intelligence Network at 888-446-3530.
Please reference the following customer code when registering: MPM0115H.
We hope you'll join us.
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network
IMPORTANT: Please reference the following customer code when registering: MPM0115H.