Wednesday, September 18, 2013 • 1:30-2:15 p.m. Eastern
Also Available in Training DVD, On-Demand, and CD-ROM Format.
Register today by contacting 888-446-3530 or by visiting:
The keys to success in year one of the Medicare Pioneer ACO for Monarch HealthCare were engaging vulnerable patients in the ACO and developing a strategy to align non-contracted physicians.
Monarch HealthCare was the third most successful pioneer ACO in terms of cost savings and the second most successful in beating the trend.
During Medicare Pioneer ACO Year One: Lessons from a Top-Performer, a September 18th webinar at 1:30 pm Eastern, Colin LeClair, executive director of ACO for Monarch HealthCare, will share first year lessons from its Medicare Pioneer ACO experience, how it evolved in year two and the impact on its organization's participation in other accountable care organizations.
Learn how Monarch:
- Demonstrates the value of the ACO to its members;
- Achieves the highest ACO ROI in terms of quality and cost improvements;
- Coordinates care for ACO patients who utilize non-contracted physicians;
- Developed an effective incentive structure for the Annual Medicare Wellness Visit that leads to actionable data;
- Created a preferred network of cost-effective, high-quality ancillary vendors, including home healthcare, DME and SNFs; and
- Used the lessons learned through the Medicare Pioneer ACO program to continue to expands its organizational participation in other ACOs and other performance-based contracts.
Can't attend the Webinar on the scheduled date?
Order a CD recording, Training DVD, or the On-Demand Version of this event.
The CD, Training DVD and On-Demand version include all presentation handouts.
If you are already a Healthcare Intelligence Network webinar member, then this webinar is FREE for you.
Not a member, but want to attend all of our webinars for one year for just $1,495...an $800 savings! Simply sign up for the HIN Webinar Membership Series, and you'll get access to this must-attend webinar AND all of our programs for the next 12 months. Click here to sign up for this limited time offer today.
Join us on September 18th as Colin LeClair shares his organization's experience with the Medicare Pioneer ACO program.
Register today by contacting 888-446-3530 or online at:
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network
P.S. You may also be interested in these ACO resources: