Press Release: Medicare Pioneer ACO Case Study
Thursday, May 9, 2013
1:30-2:15 p.m. (Eastern)
Contact: Melanie Matthews
Sea Girt NJ USA -- April 18, 2013:
By applying an "ACO magnifying glass" to high-risk patients and high-cost events, and using an organizational background in rapid cycle improvement, Atrius Health has developed focused interventions to hit Triple Aim goals within their Medicare's Pioneer ACO model.
During Medicare Pioneer ACO: Case Study on Atrius Health's Focus on the Triple Aim, a 45-minute webinar at 1:30 p.m. on May 9th, Emily Brower, executive director of accountable care programs at Atrius Health, will share the first year lessons from its experience as a Medicare Pioneer ACO and how the program is evolving in year two.
You will learn:
- Why Atrius Health participated in the Medicare Pioneer ACO program and how it has enabled their organization to meet other important care delivery goals;
- The business process and IT requirements for accountable care, including the development of risk stratification, patient roster and quality reporting tools;
- Features and preliminary indicators from year one’s focus on managing high-risk patients and high-cost events — specifically the management of post acute care and development of preferred partnerships;
- Developments and focus areas for year two of the program; and
- Creating clinical and IT pathways, building relationships and developing a structure that engages physicians to provide accountable care.
For more information or to register, please contact HIN at 888-446-3530 or visit:
Join us on May 9th as Emily Brower shares her organizations' experience to date as a Medicare Pioneer ACO.
Who Will Benefit?
Presidents, CEOs, medical directors, quality improvement executives, business development and strategic planning directors and consultants.
Submit Your Questions:
You are invited to submit your questions in advance of the program to ensure that your questions are answered. Please e-mail your questions to
email@example.com. We will attempt to answer your questions during the conference. However, time constraints limit the number of questions that can be answered during the live Q&A so be sure to get your questions in early.
Team-Wide Training at Its Best (and most cost- and time-efficient).
Gather your team around the table on May 9th for one low single-participant price. You can "attend" this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings – no travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses. It’s so convenient! Invite your staff members to participate.
Your registration fee covers one webinar login and one telephone line from your site. Include as many individuals from your organization as you wish - there is no additional charge. Gather in a conference room and use a speakerphone.
Program materials, the call access number and links for the presentation files will be provided before the program date via e-mail.
Can't make it on May 9th?
Order the audio CD and written materials, Training DVD or choose the On-Demand Option!
P.S. Please forward this news announcement to your colleagues who might find it useful.
Cancellation Policy: To receive a refund, notice is required at least seven business days prior to the webinar. With proper notice, fees are refunded minus a $40 service fee. No refunds are given for cancellations received with less than seven days notice. The Healthcare Intelligence Network reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an audio conference due to unforeseen circumstances.