You can save $50 on our upcoming webinar, Minimum Medical Loss
Ratios: How Health Plans Should Prepare for the January Compliance Requirements when you register by July 16th:
Webinar Date/Time: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at 1:30 PM Eastern time.
Beginning in January, health insurers must spend at least 85% of premiums on medical costs in group coverage plans, and at least 80% in individual plans...known as the medical loss ratio. While waiting for final CMS determination on what will constitute medical costs versus administrative costs, the industry has begun preparing for these MLR regulations.
During Minimum Medical Loss Ratios: How Health Plans Should Prepare for the January Compliance Requirements, John Steele, and Steve Young, both managing directors, HealthScape Advisors, will provide an in-depth analysis of what health plans must do now to comply with the January deadline for minimum medical loss ratios and how this might impact health plans operationally and financially.
They will cover:
Don't miss this important event!
- How to mitigate financial and operational MLR requirement impacts;
- The requirements that will impact competitive positioning;
- How to create auditable and supportable MLR filings;
- How to implement the requirements in a compressed time frame;
- The actions each health plan should consider;
- Strategies to minimize impact;
- and other issues related to the MLR requirements, including a diversification strategy for different products and markets, medical loss ratio reporting and accounting and consumer and purchaser perceptions of medical loss ratios.
Register today and save. Contact our customer service department at 888-446-3530 or online at:
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network
Type of Organization:
[ ] Yes! Our organization needs to know what we need to do today for the January minimum medical loss ratio regulation deadline. Please register our site for Minimum Medical Loss Ratios: How Health Plans Should Prepare for the January Compliance Requirements today for $199.
PRICING: Register Today and Receive the Early Bird Discount
6 cost-effective registration options:
- [ ] $199 for the live webinar, training DVD, PLUS a printed transcript of the conference
proceedings (Training DVD and transcript is shipped approximately three weeks after the program.) ($249
- [ ] $189 for the live webinar, conference on CD-ROM, PLUS a printed transcript of the conference
proceedings (CD-ROM and transcript is shipped approximately three weeks after the program.) ($239
- [ ] $179 for the conference training DVD and a transcript of the conference proceedings (shipped three weeks after the conference).
- [ ] $159 for the recorded conference and presentation materials on CD-ROM includes printed transcript, if you
cannot participate in the live program. (Shipped approximately three weeks after the program.)
- [ ] $149 for the On-Demand service, which provides you the opportunity to listen in at your leisure
via your computer and a Web browser (includes the agenda and presentation materials — available 7/23/10.)
- [ ] $149 per dial-in telephone line per site to participate in the live program and receive the presentation materials.
No limit to the number of participants per site. ($199 after 7/16/10)
[ ] Other non-US countries based on phone charges.
[ ] Check Enclosed
Charge my credit card.
[ ] AMEX
[ ] MasterCard
[ ] VISA
Name on Card:
AMEX: Four-digit security code on front of card:
Visa/MC: Three-digit security code on the signature panel:
[ ] Please sign me up for the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, a complimentary newsletter
covering the top healthcare business news and issues. Please provide
your business email address:________________________________ or sign up
online at: http://www.hin.com/freenews2.html
View this week's edition at:
P.S. Please forward this news announcement to your colleagues who might find it useful.
Cancellation Policy: To receive a refund, notice is required at least seven business days prior to the webinar. With proper notice, fees are refunded minus a $40 service fee. No refunds are given for cancellations received with less than seven days notice. The Healthcare Intelligence Network reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a webinar due to unforeseen circumstances.