Medical Home Open House Series Adds New Sessions on the Virtual Medical Home and ACO Development
The Medical Home Open House webinar series sponsored by the Healthcare Intelligence Network is focused on improving continuity and quality of care for patients served by a patient-centered medical home, while providing financial returns for the providers and payors participating in the program.
The series, which began in June 2009, continues with next month's programs:
Special Savings Opportunity: Register for all three programs and save 20 percent! Click Here to Register.
For more information on the Medical Home Open House Series, contact our customer service department at 888-446-3530.
|Additional Medical Home |
If you've missed
any of the sessions in the Medical Home Open House Series, you can still order the webinar CD or DVD.
Sessions have been held on:
- Integrating behavioral health into the medical home;
- Negotiating the medical home contract;
- Accountable care organizations;
- Patient engagement and education;
- Geisinger's care transitions program;
- GroupHealth's staffing models for the medical home;
- Care transitions;
- Multi-payor medical home;
- Risk adjustment in the medical home;
- Achieving NCQA's recognized patient-centered medical home; and
- Bundled or episode-based payments.
Click here to order any of the sessions you missed.
Special Bonus — Order Five and Get One Free!