Last week you were invited to join us at our industry leading 45-minute webinar on integrating primary care and behavioral healthcare in the medical home.
I am now pleased to send for your review the Conference Agenda, which profiles this comprehensive program:
"Under One Roof: Integrating Primary Care & Behavioral Health in the Medical Home," which will be held on
Wednesday, July 1st from 1:30-2:15 p.m. ET
Be sure to mention the following customer code when registering: MHO0623H
Liz Reardon, president of Reardon Consulting and former managed care director for Vermont Medicaid, will share details on:
- The link between depression and chronic physical illness;
- Care coordination models in the medical home;
- Supporting self-management in low-income populations; and
- Managing physical conditions for persons with psychiatric disabilities.
Laura Galbreath, director of policy and advocacy for the National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare, will share:
- How to articulate behavioral health in the medical home model;
- Perspectives on how to provide a medical home for individuals with serious mental illness primarily served in the community mental health system; and
- Public policy issues related to behavioral health and the medical home.
Putting the right medical home services in place for adults with chronic mental illnesses can help to reduce the healthcare disparity that exists for individuals with severe and persistent mental illnesses, suggests Reardon, pointing to the earliest medical homes for children with complex health needs as great models for behavioral healthcare organizations. Hear Reardon describe these services in this pre-conference interview.
Hosted by the Healthcare Intelligence Network, a leader in fast-read actionable advice on the business of healthcare, this webinar gives you the opportunity to add immediate impact to your organization's medical home initiatives in a manner that is:
- FAST - No wasted time here. Get right to the heart of the matter in a 45-minute block designed to easily fit into your busy schedule.
- CONVENIENT - No airlines. No travel. No time out of the office. Listen from the comfort and convenience of your desk.
- EASY - A telephone is all the equipment you need. Just dial in, give our operator your name, and youíre in. Thatís it. Follow along with the conference handouts provided in advance and on the web on the day of the conference if you choose.
- ACTIONABLE - Our webinar provide tactics you can start using right when you hang up the phone.
- IDEAL FOR MULTIPLE LISTENERS - Use a speakerphone and as many people as you want can listen in -- at no extra cost to you. Many
professionals use these sessions as a cost-efficient, time-efficient means of training supervisors, managers, and staff and reinforcing
key issues in a fresh new manner that they will remember and act on.
- AFFORDABLE - Priced at $199, it is a fraction of the cost of travel and attendance fees for other high-priced conferences or seminars.
"Under One Roof: Integrating Primary Care & Behavioral Health in the Medical Home"
** Live, 45-Minute Webinar **
** Wednesday, July 1, 2009 - 1:30-2:15 PM ET **
Register now for this event by clicking the following link:
or by contacting the Healthcare Intelligence Network at 888-446-3530.
Please reference the following customer code when registering: MHO0623H.
We hope you'll join us.
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network
IMPORTANT: Please reference the following customer code when registering: MHO0623H.