Medical Home Satisfies Patients, But Fails to Improve ER or Hospital Use: Study
- Survey: Family Physicians Most Recruited Doctors for Seventh Straight Year
- Michigan's First Home-Based Primary Care Program Reduces Hospital Utilization
- Feedback from Medical Students: Patient-Centered Care is New Norm
- New Chart: Care Sites with Embedded Case Managers
- 3 Ways Registries Can Help to Close Care Gaps
HINfographic: Medicare Pioneer ACO Year One, Lessons from a Top Performer
- 3 New Hampshire Health Systems Unveil ElevateHealth™ Care Coordination Network
- Health Coaching’s Value in Accountable Care and Medical Homes
Q&A: What is the role of the population health manager in a Pioneer ACO?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Health Risk Assessments in 2013
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a Benchmarks Video: Population Health on 2013 Industry Radar
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/MedicalHome.
What are your patient-centered care information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Medical Home Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Free Benchmarks: 2013 Health Coaching.
Examines star quality improvement strategies, including this "star czar's" successful care management efforts that have made it a leader in the five-star space.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Jim Bellows, PhD, senior director of evaluation and analytics at Kaiser Permanente:
"We're trying to address our members' entire range of health needs mind, body and spirit. That's an important backdrop to our work in managing population health because increasingly, that brings us into spaces where it's not only about managing chronic conditions or exacerbations of those conditions, it's about managing health behaviors and supporting our members in health behavior change."
Watch webinar or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.