Please note: To mirror the healthcare industry's value-based imperative, we will transition your subscription to Medical Home Monitor to our new newsletter, Value-Based Reimbursement Advisor, starting with the next issue. You'll still receive patient-centered medical home news and trends but also benefit from expanded coverage of accountable care, pay for performance, medical neighborhoods and other initiatives driving value-based healthcare.
- CareFirst Medical Home Lowers Costs, Scores Well in 4 Key Quality Indicators
- NCQA Ambulatory Care Standards to Apply to Telemedicine, Retail Clinics
- Independence Blue Cross ACO Improves Patients' Hospital Experience
- Infographic: The Rising Cost of On-Call Physicians
- Telephonic Case Management Targets High-Risk, High-Cost Conditions
Chart: Top Telehealth Services Available to Patients
- Geisinger: Diabetes Care Bundle Produces Better Health Outcomes
- Applying Big Data to Readmissions, High-Cost Patients Can Reduce Healthcare Costs
- Hybrid Embedded RN Care Managers Target High-Cost, High-Utilization 'VIPs'
- Q&A: What type of telephonic follow-up might occur following discharge from the hospital?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Reducing Avoidable ER Use in
More to contribute? View all open surveys
One-Minute Health Metrics Video: Home Visits for Medically Complex Patients
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at:
What are your patient-centered
care information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medical Home Monitor by
Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com,
Web site www.hin.com.
Join HIN Online:
Presents a range of risk stratification practices to determine candidates for health coaching, case management, home visits, remote monitoring and other initiatives designed to engage individuals with chronic illness, improve health outcomes and reduce healthcare spend.
your PDF or print copy today.
Terry McGeeney, MD, MBA, director of BDC Advisors:
"We want to align the interest of all patients, physicians, hospitals and outpatient community
services to drive value and outcomes for patients. These patient-centered medical neighborhoods
are built on a strong foundation of comprehensive and capable primary care practices, aligned
with health systems and specialists to ensure that care is coordinated and managed."
Watch webinar or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.