- BCBS of Michigan Medical Home Program Saves about $155 Million Over 3 Years
- Urologists Have Infrastructure to Serve as Medical Homes for Patients with Certain Cancers
- Infographic: How Medical Professionals Make Use of Social Media
Aetna Adds Colorado to Participation in CMS Comprehensive Primary Care Initiative
New Funding Will Enhance Care Coordination, Beneficiary Experience of Dually Eligible
- Tips for Coordinating Smooth Moves Between Care Sites
- New Chart: Top Opportunities to Improve Medication Adherence
- Patient Engagement and Provider Collaborations Improve Care Transitions
Q&A: How does a Pioneer ACO coordinate patient care and track individual patients and outcomes?
- 5 Tips for Seniors to Avoid Hospital Readmissions
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Care Coordination of Dual Eligibles in 2013
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a Benchmarks Video: ACO Activity Doubles in One Year
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/MedicalHome.
What are your patient-centered care information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2013 Medical Home Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join HIN Online:
NEW Free Benchmarks: 2013 Healthcare Trends.
Analyzes trends in improving medication adherence at more than 160 healthcare companies, and takes an in-depth look at pioneering efforts by Kaiser Permanente Colorado and CIGNA Pharmacy Management to improve medication compliance levels in their populations.
Order your PDF or print copy today.
Alicia Goroski, MPH, senior project director for care transitions for Colorado Foundation for Medical Care:
"QIOs are defining communities by a set of contiguous ZIP codes. They recruit the medical service and
social services providers, as well as all community stakeholders to form coalitions to improve care transitions."
Watch webinar or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.