- Aetna-WESTMED Medical Home Success Leads to Medicare Collaborative Care Agreement
- Mercy's ACO Analytics Take Top Honor
- AAFP: Combine Medical Home Culture, EHR for 'One-Two' Punch
- Infographic: 10 Things to Know About Medical Homes in 2014
- Communication Key to 'Healthy Handoffs' in Medical Neighborhood
Chart: Top 6 Areas Covered by
- 2014 Market Data: Telephonic Case Management Offers Direct Line to Care Coordination
- 4 Ways to Pinpoint High-Risk, High-Cost Candidates for Case Management
- N.Y. Diabetes Telehealth Monitoring Advocates Individualized Care, Individual Goals
- Q&A: Where do physician practices have the most trouble with care compacts?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Population Health Management in
More to contribute? View all open surveys
One-Minute Health Metrics Video: How Telehealth Powers Population Health Management
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at:
What are your patient-centered
care information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
Medical Home Monitor by
Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org,
Web site www.hin.com.
Join HIN Online:
Telephonic Case Management Trends.
Describes WellPoint's efforts to clearly define these roles and responsibilities: the testing of care compacts in its Patient-Centered Specialty Care (PCSC) program.
your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Pamme Taylor, vice president of advocacy and community-based programs at Wellcare Health Plan Inc.:
"As you look at populations that qualify for both Medicaid and Medicare, it's going to be essential to figure out
ways to sustain the social safety net, at the same time ensuring that members connect to the programs that
they need to remove socially-based barriers to accessing healthcare."
Watch webinar or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.