- 5 Lessons from Successful Primary Care Practice Transformations
Californians with 'Medical Home' More Likely to Get Flu Shots, Preventive Treatment
- HINfographic on Medication Adherence: Getting America to Take Its Medicine
Aetna Launches Patient-Centered Medical Home in New York
- Doctors' and Hospitals' Use of Health IT More Than Doubles Since 2012
- Patients Often Excluded From Decision-Making About Common Conditions
- New Chart: How Do You Measure Population Health Management Success?
- Patient Engagement and Provider Collaborations That Improve Care Transitions
Q&A: What community factors drive hospital readmissions?
- High-Risk Patient Roster Helps Atrius Pioneer ACO 'Beat the Benchmark'
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Telehealth in 2013
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a Benchmarks Video: Evolution of Embedded Case Management
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/MedicalHome.
What are your patient-centered care information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Medical Home Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Free Health Benchmarks: Medication Adherence.
Efforts by 450 healthcare companies to reshape healthcare delivery via a trio of emerging care models: the medical home, ACO, and case management.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Cheryl Bailey, vice president of patient care services at Cullman Regional Medical Center:
"We expanded 'Good to Go' to preadmission testing, one day surgery and maternity not to
reduce readmissions, but to help improve the communication process."
Watch webinar or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.