- Geisinger Online Portal Gives Patients Access to Doctors' Notes
WellCare Offers Incentives for Medical Home Model in Georgia
- Infographic: Mapping Healthcare Performance Variation Across Regions
Physicians Generate $1.4 Million Annually for Affiliate Hospitals, Primary Care Outproducing Specialists
- U.S. Task Force: Primary Care Should Screen Adults for Alcohol Abuse
- Report: Can Stronger Primary Care Save Healthcare?
- New Chart: Top 5 Mobile Health Tools
- Medicare Pioneer ACO: Case Study on Atrius Health's Focus on the Triple Aim
Q&A: What risk stratification tools are used in the Pioneer ACO to identify patients and care gaps?
- Easing the Pain of Mobile Health Adoption
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Healthcare Case Management in 2013
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a Benchmarks Video: Controlling Weight in Diabetes
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/MedicalHome.
What are your patient-centered care information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2013 Medical Home Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Free Data Download: Care Transition Management.
Surviving and thriving in post-reform healthcare from Teresa M. Treiger, president of Ascent Care Management and a familiar voice in case management.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Travis Ansel, manager of strategic services for Healthcare Strategy Group:
"Hospitals are increasingly going to become cost centers, which stresses the need for hospitals to engage physicians in a discussion about how to prepare for this, how to look at setting up a PHO."