The Medical Home Monitor has been redesigned to deliver even more patient-centered medical home news along with the same quality research, interviews, podcasts and videos you've come to expect.
- Medicaid Medical Home Realizes Positive Results in First Year
- AAP Recommends EHR Framework in Medical Homes
- New Chart: Top 5 Financial Incentives for Health and Wellness
- American Telemedicine Association Seeks 5 Key Changes to CMS ACO Rule
- Highmark Launches Medical Home Pilot for 13 Physician Practices
- Q&A: What new roles does an ACO create for physician practice and hospital staff?
(Open access until May 15.)
- New Commonwealth Report Proposes Three Promising ACO Organizational Models
- How Geisinger Risk-Ranks Individuals for Case Management Risk
- HealthSounds Podcast: Patient Registries Cornerstone of Creating Accountable Care
- Case Management Corner: CM Knowledge Framework Supports New Care Delivery Models
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Fifth Annual Patient-Centered Medical Homes Survey
Download new market research: 2011 Benchmarks in Accountable Care Organizations
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/MedicalHome.
What are your patient-centered care information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2011 Medical Home Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join our Online Community on:
For More Patient-Centered Approaches:
Guide to Physician Performance-Based Reimbursement: Payoffs from Incentives, Data Sharing and Clinical Integration is a 60-page resource that explores newly minted reimbursement formulas at two health plans and two independent practice associations (IPAs), providing payor and provider perspectives on the formula development process; clinical, quality and efficiency measures in use; physician incentive payments and program outcomes.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.