AAHC Launches Medical Home On-Site Certification Program
- Expanded Horizon BCBS Medical Home Program Now Housing 200,000 Members
UCLA Pediatric Medical Home to Study New Ways to Curb Healthcare Costs
- Infographic: Are Negative Reviews Killing Your Physician Practice?
- Shared Decision-Making Requires Investment in Staff, Tools, Infrastructure
CMS-Approved Wisconsin HIV Medical Home National Model for Care
- New Chart: Top 5 Tools to Promote Population Health Management
- The Role of Case Managers in Emerging Care Delivery Models
Q&A: What's the ACA-defined reasonable standard for individuals who fall outside acceptable biometric ranges?
- The PHO in 2013: More Flexibility, Less Risk Than Eighties Model
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on mHealth
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a Benchmarks Video: ACOs Double in Last Year
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/MedicalHome.
What are your patient-centered care information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Medical Home Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Free Data Download: Health Coaching in 2013.
Details SCAN Health Plan's unique care management model for duals, which focuses on prevention and early intervention, particularly in the area of medication management.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Patricia Curran, principal in Buck Consultants' National Clinical Practice:
"The overall goal of population health management is to reduce the demand for healthcare by improving the health status of the workforce."
Watch webinar or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.