New Hampshire Integrated Care Delivery Bends Cost Curve
- 5 Attributes of Medical Home Neighborhoods, Where Practitioners Unite for Patient Care
- AGHS Medical Home Named Outstanding Rural Health Program
- American Well® Takes Telehealth to New Levels in Massachusetts
- Care Coordination Doubles Patient Engagement, Halves Heart Failure Readmissions
- New Chart: Top Incentives for HRA Completion
- Rand Opinion: Is There Really a Physician Shortage?
- HINfographic: Risk-y Business HRAs Take Temperature of Population Health
- Home Visits: Assessing Complex Patients Post-Discharge To Reduce Readmissions
Q&A: How do you engage Medicare members to improve CMS five-star quality ratings?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Reducing Hospital Readmissions in 2013
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a Benchmarks Video: One-Minute Metrics: Tour the Medical Home Neighborhood
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/MedicalHome.
What are your patient-centered care information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Medical Home Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Free Forecast: Healthcare Trends 2014
Explores seven healthcare areas ripe for development in 2014, according to 2013 market data from HIN's ninth annual Trends & Forecasts survey.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
William Appelgate, executive director of the Iowa Chronic Care Consortium:
"We need to effectively partner with patients to set goals on best health behaviors. It's no longer an option in good healthcare;
it needs to be the expectation. That's how we get to healthcare 3.0 and the clinical health coach is trained to achieve the same."
Watch webinar or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.