AHRQ Evidence-Based Guide Offers How-To's on Health Assessments in Primary Care
- HINfographic: Welcome to the Medical Home Neighborhood
- 3 Recommendations for Funding New Team-Based Healthcare Models
- In Iowa, Accountable Care Begins to Make a Difference
- Many Pediatricians Uncomfortable Providing Care to Kids with Genetic Conditions
- New Chart: Top Targeted Conditions for Medication Adherence Programs
- Primary Care Progress Aims to Revitalize Primary Care Education, Boost Access
- Accountable Care in 2013: Can the ACO Maintain Its Momentum?
- Managing Population Health with Integrated Registries and Effective Patient Touchpoints
Q&A: What's the difference between an ACO and a Medical Neighborhood?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Reducing Hospital Readmissions in 2013
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a Benchmarks Video: One-Minute Metrics: Mobile Health
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/MedicalHome.
What are your patient-centered care information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Medical Home Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Benchmarks Download: Home Visits in 2013
Comprehensive care coordination effort for Medicare-Medicaid beneficiaries, taking into account medical, behavioral, social and functional needs of this vulnerable population.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Annette Watson, senior vice president of community transformation for Taconic IPA.:
"Case managers are key in the completion of a risk stratification, as well as in managing patients
in different populations, whether it's one-on-one intense case management or a larger group strategy
Watch webinar or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.