- Report: PCMH Model Reduces Cost of Care, Improves Population Health
- Aetna-Addus Smartphone Pilot Links Home Health to Primary Care Team
- Horizon BCBS, Partners in Care Launch Collaborative ACO
- Infographic: 12 Best Social Media Tools for Healthcare Goals
Viewpoint: Group Health Coaching Improves Healthy Habits, Patient Wellness
- New Chart: What's the ROI from Telehealth?
- MediTouch EHR Achieves NCQA Medical Home Prevalidation
- Early Palliative Care Improves Patient Care, Reduces Hospitalizations
- Trends 2014: 7 Ways 7 Payors Influence Healthcare Delivery
Q&A: What are some conversational red flags from telephonic case management clients?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on Palliative Care
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a Benchmarks Video: One-Minute Metrics: Home Visits for Medically Complex Patients
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/MedicalHome.
What are your patient-centered care information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2014 Medical Home Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Free Metrics: The ACO in 2013
Inside look at the seven healthcare areas ripest for development in 2014, according to HIN's ninth annual Trends & Forecasts survey.
Order your PDF or print copy today.
Steven Valentine, president of The Camden Group:
"We're seeing more growth now in commercial bundled payment. We expect in 2014 that HMO commercial
will grow slowly, along with growth in PPO and direct to employers. We should see some growth in
insurance exchange, but maybe less than possible. When you look at 2014, you need to get your
access points aligned with the various market segments."
Watch webinar or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.