- Medical Homes: Do Different Models Need Different Yardsticks?
Primary Care Physicians' Care Quality Not Affected by Patients' Insurance Status
- Oregon Pilot Puts Therapists On Primary Care Teams
- Tailored Primary Care Programs Good for Vets, Homeless
- New Chart: Reimbursement Models Used by ACOs
- NCQA Health Care Quality Study: Good News, Bad News and in Between
Infographic: On the Road to Information-Driven Healthcare
- New Market Data: Physicians Ahead in Dual Eligibles Care Management
- Healthcare Trends in 2014: Expect Surge in Commercial ACOs to Continue
Q&A: What's in the care compact between PCPs and specialists in the medical home neighborhood?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Healthcare Trends & Forecasts 2014
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a Benchmarks Video: Care Coordination of Dual Eligibles
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/MedicalHome.
What are your patient-centered care information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Medical Home Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Free Download: ACOs in 2013
WellCare approach to duals' care coordination a healthy mix of public health and social support in which a team of advocates works the front lines of the community.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Joseph Johnson, vice president of L.E.K. Consulting:
"From a member engagement point of view, it's important to educate members on the importance of the Star program
and remove any barriers to compliance and improving patient outcomes."
Watch webinar or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.