Study: Medical Home Boosts Patient, Physician Satisfaction
- Does Geography Drive ACO Creation?
- Hielix and Rural Health Innovations Launch Transitions of Care Support Service
- State Workforce Projections Document Future Demand for Primary Care Physicians
- New Chart: Top 5 Care Coordinators for Dually Eligible
- Improving Oral Care in Chronically Ill Can Reduce Costs, Improve Health Outcomes
HINfographic: How Telehealth Powers Population Health Management
- WellCare Works Community 'Front Lines' to Close Social Care Gaps for Dual Eligibles
- 7 Payor Strategies That Will Pressure Primary Care in 2014
Q&A: What practice workflows are impacted by the embedding of a case manager?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Healthcare Trends & Forecasts 2014
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a Benchmarks Video: Evolution of Embedded Case Managers
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/MedicalHome.
What are your patient-centered care information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Medical Home Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Care Transition Management in 2013
First-year lessons from Monarch HealthCare's Medicare accountable care organization, one of 32 original CMS Pioneer ACOs engaged to test alternative payment and program design models for accountable care organizations.
Order your PDF or print copy today.
William Appelgate, executive director of the Iowa Chronic Care Consortium:
"We need to effectively partner with patients to set goals on best health behaviors. It's no longer an option in good healthcare;
it needs to be the expectation. That's how we get to healthcare 3.0 and the clinical health coach is trained to achieve the same."
Watch webinar or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.