Sponsored by: Healthcare Education Associates' Medicare Marketing and Sales Summit
Register today for: Medicare Marketing and Sales Summit, taking place March 17-18 in San Antonio, Texas, and benefit from the experience and presentations of leaders in the field as they share their perspectives on the market and strategies for growth. Click here to visit the conference Web site.
- 3 Core Factors, 13 Strategies Can Turn Primary Care Practices into Viable PCMHs
- Limited Quality Improvement, No Cost Containment Found in Medical Home Demonstration
- CMS Adds 5 Quality Measures to Physician Compare Web Site
- Infographic: Differences Between ACO Patients and Non-ACO Patients
- AAP to Parents: Retail Clinic Use Weakens Medical Home Relationships
- New Chart: Top 5 Case Management-Patient Interactions
- Rural PCPs as Committed to Professionalism, Quality Improvement as Urban Counterparts
- Pioneer ACO Repurposes Care Management for Accountable Care
- Health Coaching's Value in Accountable Care and Medical Homes
- Q&A: How Do You Identify Providers for the Medical Home Neighborhood?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Patient-Centered Medical Homes in 2014
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN Video: Coordination of Care for Dual Eligibles
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/MedicalHome.
What are your patient-centered care information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2014 Medical Home Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Healthcare Trends in 2014.
HIN's seventh annual in-depth analysis of medical home adoption, tools, technologies, challenges, benefits and outcomes.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Annette Watson, senior vice president of community transformation for Taconic IPA:
"Case managers are key in the completion of a risk stratification, as well as in managing patients in different populations, whether it's one-on-one intense case management or a larger group strategy like coaching"
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.