By leveraging its experience in population health management and chronic condition management, Arcturus Health Care has been able to successfully submit its first claim to CMS for the new Chronic Care Management codes that became effective January 1st of this year.
During Medicare Chronic Care Management Billing: Leveraging Population Health Management for Successful Claim Submission, 45-minute webinar on May 21st, 2015 at 1:30 p.m. Eastern, Debra Burbary, R.N., clinical quality assurance manager with Arcturus Health Care, will share her organization's approach to billing for chronic care management.
Register for the webinar today or order your training DVD or CD:
You will learn:
- The critical elements to Arcturus Health Care's preparation to billing for CCM services;
- The documentation requirements and templates, and workflow processes that support chronic care management services;
- How Arcturus Health Care is engaging patients into chronic care management services;
- The role of Arcturus Health Care's EMR and health information exchange in chronic care management, including capturing gaps in care, reviewing admissions and discharges, pre-populating care plan goals, and logging consultations; and
- How Arcturus Health Care maximizes its return on investment in population health management and chronic care management.
You can "attend" this program right in your office. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to participate in the conference. We will send you a login to access the webinar or a DVD or CD-ROM of the conference proceedings once it's available for shipping.
You'll also have the opportunity to have all of your questions answered by Debra Burbary during the interactive question and answer session. You'll get answers to your questions and challenges on how her organization leveraged its population health management experience to take advantage of this new revenue opportunity.
To register for the conference, the on-demand re-broadcast or MP3 download file or order the training DVD or CD-ROM of Medicare Chronic Care Management Billing: Leveraging Population Health Management for Successful Claim Submission, please visit:
I hope you find it useful.
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network
P.S. -- You may also be interested in these chronic care management reimbursement resources: