Live Audio Conference
Brought to you by The Healthcare Intelligence Network
Maternity Disease Management: Assessments, Guidelines
and Monitoring To Meet Positive Expectations
On Wednesday, October 5, 2005, during a live audio conference your panel of experts will provide the following details:
- How to identify members at risk for high-risk pregnancies;
- How to reduce pre-term births;
- How to conduct evaluations to identify mothers suffering from post-partum depression;
- Outreach programs that work;
- Incentivizing participation in the maternity management program;
- Program results; and
- Partnering with OB-GYNs.
WHAT: The discussion will provide case studies of their maternity management programs.
WHO: Your industry experts:
- Christy L. Beaudin, PHD, LCSW, CPHQ, corporate director of quality improvement at PacifiCare Behavioral Health; and
- Joseph Stankaitis, MD, MPH, chief medical officer at Monroe Plan for Medical Care.
- Thomas Smith, RN, MA, CPHQ, director of maternity programs at Health Management Corporation.
WHEN: Wednesday, October 5, at 1:30 p.m. ET
WHERE: Listen to the live audio conference from your own office or home. Invite your staff members to listen.
HOW: Your panel of experts will present for the first 60 minutes of the conference and will take your questions for the last half
hour. Ensure your questions are answered by submitting your questions in advance by September 30, 2005 to email@example.com
For more details or to register, please visit:
http://www.hin.com/cgi-local/link/news/pl.cgi?mdm0908h or call 888-446-3530.
Please mention this customer code when registering: MDM0908H
Five Easy Ways To Register For:
Maternity Disease Management: Assessments, Guidelines and Monitoring To Meet Positive Expectations
- Register at: http://www.hin.com/cgi-local/link/news/pl.cgi?mdm0908h
- Fill out the registration form below and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (888) 446-3530
- Fax registration form to: (732) 292-3073
- Mail registration to: Healthcare Intelligence Network, PO Box 1442,
Wall, NJ 07719-1442
Please reference this customer code when registering: MDM0908H
Type of Organization:
[ ] Yes! I want to maximize the results of my maternity disease management programs through pre- and post-natal assessments, care guidelines and monitoring techniques to improve maternity outcomes and reduce costs. Please register me for "Maternity Disease Management: Assessments, Guidelines and Monitoring To Meet Positive Expectations," today for $227.
PRICING: Register Today and Receive the Early Bird Discount
4 cost-effective registration options:
- [ ] $297 for the live audio conference, audio conference on CD-ROM, PLUS a printed transcript of the conference proceedings (CD-ROM
and transcript is shipped approximately three weeks after the program.) ($337 after 9/30/05)
- [ ] $247 for the recorded audio conference and presentation materials on CD-ROM includes printed transcript, if you cannot participate in
the live program. (Shipped approximately three weeks after the program.)
- [ ] $227 for the On-Demand service, which provides you the opportunity to listen in at your leisure
via your computer and a web browser (includes the agenda and presentation materials).
- [ ] $227 per dial-in telephone line per site to participate in the live program and receive the presentation materials. No limit in the
number of participants per site.
($277 after 9/30/05)
[ ] Other non-US countries based on phone charges
[ ] Check Enclosed
Charge my credit card.
[ ] AMEX
[ ] MasterCard
[ ] VISA
Name on Card:
AMEX: Four-digit security code on front of card:
Visa/MC: Three-digit security code on the signature panel:
Please reference the following customer code when ordering: MDM0908H
[ ] Please sign me up for the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, a complimentary newsletter
covering the top healthcare business news and issues. Please provide
your business email address:________________________________ or sign up
online at: http://www.hin.com/freenews2.html
View this week's edition at:
Cancellation Policy: To receive a refund, notice is required at least seven business days prior to the audio conference. With proper
notice, fees are refunded minus a $40 service fee. No refunds are given for cancellations received with less than seven days notice. The
Healthcare Intelligence Network reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an audio conference, due to unforeseen circumstances.