You can save $50 on our upcoming webinar, Improving Physician
Performance and Value-Based Reimbursement Levels Through Meaningful Data Sharing when you register by June 18th:
Webinar Date/Time: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 at 1:30 PM Eastern time.
From pay-for-performance programs to shared savings models, a growing number of organizations are testing the ability to pay for quality and not quantity of healthcare services. The collection and sharing of physician performance data is critical to supporting these initiatives.
During Improving Physician Performance and Value-Based Reimbursement Levels Through Meaningful Data Sharing, a 45-minute webinar on June 23, 2010, Paul Kaye, MD, medical director at Taconic IPA and Susan Stuard, executive director, THINC, will describe how the sharing of data is improving physician performance and value-based reimbursement levels. They will cover:
Don't miss this important event!
- Measuring, reporting and rewarding physician performance improvement;
- Getting physician buy-in for performance level reporting and reimbursement;
- Best practices for internal and external benchmarking;
- Determining which performance indicators to use;
- Balancing the need between not enough and too much data;
- Adjusting data for risk and sample size;
- Data collection methods and reporting frequency; and
- Reimbursing physicians on performance improvement.
Register today and save. Contact our customer service department at 888-446-3530 or online at:
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network
Type of Organization:
[ ] Yes! Our organization needs to learn how we can leverage performance reporting data to engage physicians in quality improvement while increasing reimbursement rates. Please register our site for Improving Physician Performance and Value-Based Reimbursement Levels Through Meaningful Data Sharing today for $199.
PRICING: Register Today and Receive the Early Bird Discount
6 cost-effective registration options:
- [ ] $199 for the live webinar, training DVD, PLUS a printed transcript of the conference
proceedings (Training DVD and transcript is shipped approximately three weeks after the program.) ($249
- [ ] $189 for the live webinar, conference on CD-ROM, PLUS a printed transcript of the conference
proceedings (CD-ROM and transcript is shipped approximately three weeks after the program.) ($239
- [ ] $179 for the conference training DVD and a transcript of the conference proceedings (shipped three weeks after the conference).
- [ ] $159 for the recorded conference and presentation materials on CD-ROM includes printed transcript, if you
cannot participate in the live program. (Shipped approximately three weeks after the program.)
- [ ] $149 for the On-Demand service, which provides you the opportunity to listen in at your leisure
via your computer and a Web browser (includes the agenda and presentation materials — available 6/25/10.)
- [ ] $149 per dial-in telephone line per site to participate in the live program and receive the presentation materials.
No limit to the number of participants per site. ($199 after 6/18/10)
[ ] Other non-US countries based on phone charges.
[ ] Check Enclosed
Charge my credit card.
[ ] AMEX
[ ] MasterCard
[ ] VISA
Name on Card:
AMEX: Four-digit security code on front of card:
Visa/MC: Three-digit security code on the signature panel:
[ ] Please sign me up for the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, a complimentary newsletter
covering the top healthcare business news and issues. Please provide
your business email address:________________________________ or sign up
online at: http://www.hin.com/freenews2.html
View this week's edition at:
P.S. Please forward this news announcement to your colleagues who might find it useful.
Cancellation Policy: To receive a refund, notice is required at least seven business days prior to the webinar. With proper notice, fees are refunded minus a $40 service fee. No refunds are given for cancellations received with less than seven days notice. The Healthcare Intelligence Network reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a webinar due to unforeseen circumstances.