In reviewing our registration list, I see that you haven't registered for next week's webinar, Improving the Patient Experience: Engaging Front-line Staff for a System-Wide Action Plan.
Mark your calendar now and register online today at:
UnityPoint Health has moved from a siloed approach to improving the patient experience at each of its locations to a system-wide approach that encompasses a consistent, baseline experience while still allowing for each institution to address its specific needs.
Armed with data from its Press Ganey and CAHPS® Hospital Survey scores, UnityPoint's patient experience team developed a front-line staff-driven improvement action plan.
During this 45-minute webinar on July 27th at 1:30 pm Eastern, Paige Moore, director, patient experience at UnityPoint Health—Des Moines, will share how the organization switched from a top-down, leadership-driven patient experience improvement approach to one that engages front-line staff to own the process.
Register for the webinar today and save $25 or order your training DVD or CD:
You'll learn how UnityPoint Health—Des Moines:
- Uses the Studer concept's AIDET® and "managing up" to improve the patient experience;
- Created service action teams using front-line staff members from the emergency department, adult inpatient and outpatient services and pediatric inpatient and outpatient services to observe and improve the patient experience;
- Launched a grassroots initiative pilot program that includes four units, a group of front-line staff and volunteer patient experience champions to help drive consistent use of nursing best practices that help impact its Press Ganey®'s Communication with Nurses scores and overall patient experience;
- Changed its patient rounding system to mirror its efforts to improve the patient experience; and
- Addressed specific patient experience concerns related to patient privacy and nurse communication and the impact these efforts had on its patient experience scores.
You can "attend" this program right in your office. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to participate in the conference. We will send you a login to access the webinar or a DVD or CD-ROM of the conference proceedings once it's available for shipping.
You'll also have the opportunity to have all of your questions answered by Ms. Moore during the interactive question and answer session. You'll get answers to your
patient experience questions and challenges.
To register for the conference, the on-demand re-broadcast or MP3 download file or order the training DVD or CD-ROM of Improving the Patient Experience: Engaging Front-line Staff for a System-Wide Action Plan, please visit:
I hope you find it useful.
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network
You may also be interested in these resources from the Healthcare Intelligence Network: