Reserve your seat for the upcoming webinar
Register today for $149 and Save $50!
Contact the Healthcare Intelligence Network at
Just a reminder: today is the last day to register for the early bird discount for:
Improving Patient Collections in an Unhealthy Economy: Technologies and Processes to Speed Payments
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 • 1:30-3:00 p.m. Eastern
Also Available in Training DVD, On-Demand, and CD-ROM Format.
Register today and save by contacting 888-446-3530 or by visiting:
Use Preferred Customer Code: IPCLCH
for special $149 pricing through January 23, 2009.
Many hospitals, physician practices and other provider organizations are already seeing an increase in their bad debt as the current credit and mortgage crisis is causing patients to pay healthcare bills more slowly, if at all.
During Improving Patient Collections in an Unhealthy Economy: Technologies and Processes to Speed Payments, a 90-minute webinar on January 28, 2009, industry experts from Beacon Partners will provide practical strategies, techniques and tools to improve patient collections without alienating patients.
Listen to pre-conference comments from
Within the context of the current economic environment, coupled with the increase of high-deductible health plans, many healthcare organizations are seeing a lag in patient payments. From an assessment of current processes to how operational issues and technology can improve the revenue cycle, get the details you need from these leading Beacon Partner experts: Greg Adams, senior consultant; Kevin Burchill, practice director; Sean McDonagh, practice director; Ben Tobin, management consultant and Phil Villacci, principal. They'll provide practical, hands-on advice on:
- The percentage of hospitals making or considering revenue collection changes to weather the economic storm;
- The impact of the shift from inpatient to outpatient services;
- Addressing delayed reimbursement due to registration errors;
- Managing the patient revenue cycle, while preserving positive relationships;
- Analyzing the areas that directly and indirectly impact the billing and collections process;
- Understanding all technology impacting the revenue cycle;
- Implementing technology and modeling tools that improve collection rates;
- Putting policies and procedures in place that maximize patient collections from pre- to post-visit; and
- Determining if online access to patient billing will produce a return for your organization and if so, creating and managing a system that nets results.
Can't attend the Webinar on the scheduled date?
Order a CD recording, Training DVD, or the On-Demand Version of this event.
The CD, Training DVD and On-Demand version include all presentation handouts.
Don't miss this important event!
Register today by contacting 888-446-3530 or online at:
Mention customer code: IPCLCH
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network