Join Us Wednesday, September 10 to learn
initiatives and programs that improve
patient medication adherence!
Improving Medication Adherence: Practical Strategies in Increasing Patient Compliance, a 90-minute webinar on September 10th will feature two industry experts who will describe initiatives and strategies to increase patient medication compliance.
For more information, please visit:
Please reference this customer code when registering: IMA0813H
Webinar Date/Time: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 1:30 PM Eastern time.
Connie Commander, immediate past president of the Case Management Society of America and president, Commanderís Premier Consulting Corporation, and Thom Stambaugh, chief pharmacy officer and vice president of clinical programs and specialty pharmacy, CIGNA Pharmacy Management, will describe programs and initiatives that have increased patient compliance to medication regimes. You'll also learn about the impact that compliance has had on healthcare utilization and patient satisfaction. You'll get details on:
- Monitoring patient compliance with prescriptions;
- Identifying the types of patients likely to be non-compliant and creating programs to improve compliance impacted by these factors;
- Creating effective patient education materials and tools to improve compliance;
- The role of technology in improving medication compliance;
- Creating a prescription drug benefit design impact that improves medication compliance while controlling costs;
- Improving patient understanding of medication regimens; and
- Overcoming health literacy challenges in medication compliance.
The last 30 minutes of the 90-minute program is reserved for a live question-and-answer session. Get your questions
answered in real-time on medication compliance initiatives!
Don't miss this important event!
Register today by contacting 888-446-3530 or online at:
Mention customer code: IMA0813H
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network