With its toolbox of techniques and technologies to encourage health behavior change, health coaching has helped to move a nation toward better self-management of chronic illness.
And now, integrated health coaching continues to move the needle on population health management with interventions that span the health risk continuum — keeping the healthy, healthy without compromising the clinical support needed for high-risk, high utilization individuals.
Integrated Health Coaching: Reducing Risk and Empowering Change across the Health Continuum describes how HealthFitness aligns individuals with the right coaching service at the right time, leveraging individuals' intrinsic motivation to address underlying lifestyle issues that may impede health status and drive up healthcare spend.
For more information or to order your copy today:
In this 30-page report, Kelly Merriman, HealthFitness vice president of service delivery and Dennis Richling, MD, chief medical and wellness officer at HealthFitness, highlight their organization's integrated health coaching program. They use individual vignettes to illustrate key program features, from participant assessment to coach assignment to program impact.
These industry experts provide details on:
- The three levels of health coaching — health coach, advanced practice coach, and nurse coach — within the integrated health coaching model and how individuals are assigned to each level;
- The health risk factors and predictive modeling algorithm used to determine a person's eligibility for coaching;
- How coaches can maximize the interactions between patients and their primary care and specialist physicians to address the health needs of coaching clients;
- Health coach tools to achieve engagement, behavior change and condition management, including motivational interviewing, positive psychology, appreciative inquiry and stages of change;
- Key metrics to evaluate the health coaching model and program effectiveness and program results;
and much more, including an extensive Q&A section covering coach training, recommended case loads, participant engagement tactics and the use of incentives in coaching, among other issues.
For more information or to order your copy today, click here now:
Available in Single or Multi-User Licenses
A multi-user license will provide you with the right to install and use this information on
your company's computer network for an unlimited number of additional workstations within
your organization for a one-time fee. To have this valuable resource on your network,
or to inquire about ordering bulk copies in print or Adobe PDF, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
P.S. -- You may also be interested in: