In reviewing our registration list, I noticed that you have not yet registered for next week's webinar, Intensive Care Coordination for Healthcare Super Utilizers: Community Collaborations Stabilize Medically Vulnerable Homeless Patient.
Mark your calendar now and register online today at:
The Chronic Care Plus Program, a joint venture pilot recuperative care program developed by the Illumination Found and St. Joseph's Hospital in Orange County, Calif., aims to provide community-based stabilization for medically vulnerable chronically homeless patients.
Now, an actual facility, the pilot program saved $2.8 million each year over a two-year period.
During this 45-minute webinar on December 15th at 1:30 p.m. Eastern, Paul Leon, CEO, Illumination Foundation, will share the inside details of this program that bridges the gap between hospital discharge and permanent supportive housing for homeless patients and closes gaps in care, reduces healthcare utilization and has provided substantial savings for the partnering organizations.
Register for the webinar today or order your training DVD or CD:
- How and where patients are identified for the program and the basic program requirements for patients to be enrolled in the program;
- The lessons the Chronic Care Plus Program has learned in terms of optimal length of stay within the recuperative care center that produces the best results;
- The biggest gaps in care for medically vulnerable chronically homeless patients...and how the Chronic Care Plus Program has closed those gaps;
- The key goals for the patients while enrolled in the Chronic Care Plus Program; and
- How over 100 community collaborations established by the program help close gaps in care and help build a support network for patients.
You can "attend" this program right in your office. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to participate in the conference. We will send you a login to access the webinar or a DVD or CD-ROM of the conference proceedings once it's available for shipping.
You'll also have the opportunity to have all of your questions answered by Paul Leon during the interactive question and answer session. You'll get answers to your
questions and challenges on care coordination for medically vulnerable patients.
To register for the conference, the on-demand re-broadcast or MP3 download file or order the training DVD or CD-ROM of Intensive Care Coordination for Healthcare Super Utilizers: Community Collaborations Stabilize Medically Vulnerable Homeless Patients, please visit:
I hope you find it useful.
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network
You may also be interested in these care coordination resources from the Healthcare Intelligence Network: