How to Structure a Healthcare Performance Improvement
Process That Results in Incentive Payments
Live Audio Conference
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 from 1:30 - 3:00 PM ET
Sign Up Now - - Offer Expires Today, April 13, 2007
Go to: http://store.hin.com/product.asp?itemid=3639
Join us for this information-packed audio conference to learn the inside details on how three hospitals have structured their internal processes to support an environment of performance improvement that has led to quality incentive payments from CMS under the Hospital Quality Improvement program.
Jim Benté, vice president of quality and organizational development at Memorial Medical Center;
Regina Berman, administrative director for performance improvement with Hackensack University Medical Center; and
Elizabeth Popwell, vice president of systems management at Cleveland County Healthcare System
Get details on how to:
Mention customer code HTSLC when registering.
- Establish executive support to create and sustain a clinical performance program;
- Foster a culture of quality across all departments;
- Make the internal changes needed to support a performance improvement program;
- Create a concurrent chart review program;
- Operationalize improvements from the PFP pilot;
- Monitor real-time key processes; and
- Dedicate appropriate resources for performance improvement programs.
Who will benefit:
CEOs, CFOs, chief medical officers, chief nursing officers, medical directors, quality improvement executives, performance improvement executives and strategic planning directors.
Five Easy Ways To Register: "How to Structure a Healthcare Performance
Improvement Process That Results in Incentive Payments"
- Register online: http://store.hin.com/product.asp?itemid=3639
- Fill out the registration form below and e-mail to: email@example.com
- Contact the Healthcare Intelligence Network at: (888) 446-3530
- Fax form to: (732) 292-3073
- Mail registration to: Healthcare Intelligence Network, PO Box 1442, Wall, NJ 07719-1442
Please reference this customer code when registering: HTSLC
Type of Organization:
[ ] Yes, I need the inside details on how to structure my organization's internal processes to support an environment of performance improvement that will lead to quality incentive payments from pay-for-performance programs. Please register me for "How to Structure a Healthcare Performance Improvement
Process That Results in Incentive Payments," today for $267.
PRICING: Register Today (Limited Availability) and Receive the Early Bird
- [ ] $317 for the live audio conference, and half-price CD-ROM, PLUS a printed transcript of the conference proceedings (CD-ROM and transcript is shipped approximately three weeks after the program.) ($367 after 4/13/07)
- [ ] $277 for the recorded audio conference and presentation materials on CD-ROM includes printed transcript, if you cannot participate in the live program. (Shipped approximately three weeks after the program.)
- [ ] $267 for the On-Demand service, which provides you the opportunity to listen in at your leisure
via your computer and a Web browser (includes the agenda and presentation materials — available 4/20/07.)
- [ ] $267 per dial-in telephone line per site to participate in the live program and receive the presentation materials. No limit to the number of participants per site. ($317 after 4/13/07)
[ ] Other non-US countries based on phone charges.
[ ] Check Enclosed
Charge my credit card.
[ ] AMEX
[ ] MasterCard
[ ] VISA
Name on Card:
AMEX: Four-digit security code on front of card:
Visa/MC: Three-digit security code on the signature panel:
Please reference the following product code when registering: HTSLC
[ ] Please sign me up for the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, a complimentary newsletter covering the top healthcare business news and
issues. Please provide your business email address:________________________________
Or visit: http://www.hin.com/freenews2.html
View this week's edition at:
P.S. Please forward this news announcement to your
friends and colleagues who might find it useful.
Cancellation Policy: To receive a refund, notice is required at least seven business days prior to the audio
conference. With proper notice, fees are refunded minus a $40 service fee. No refunds are given for cancellations received
with less than seven days notice. The Healthcare Intelligence Network reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an audio
conference, due to unforeseen circumstances.