SIGN UP TODAY AND SAVE $30!
Dear Healthcare Executive,
Join the Healthcare Intelligence Network for "Healthcare Trends and Forecasts 2007," a live 60-minute audio conference, scheduled for: Wednesday, September 27th, 2006 at 1:30 p.m. Eastern time.
Early Bird Registration: $197 per site to participate in the live program and receive the conference materials when you sign up on or before September 22, 2006.
Please reference this code customer when registering: HTFWRG
Consumer-driven health plans, workplace wellness, a rising demand for provider quality data, Medicare Part D implementation and the threat of an influenza pandemic were just some of the issues demanding the attention of the healthcare in industry in 2006. Which of these topics will continue to consume the healthcare executive, and what new challenges await the industry in 2007?
Discover what trends will shape the healthcare industry next year by participating in the audio conference: “Healthcare Trends and Forecasts 2007.”
The program is scheduled for:
Wednesday, September 27, 2006 at 1:30 p.m. Eastern time.
This special audio conference will provide inside details on how to address the current and emerging trends in healthcare in 2007.
- Dr. Peter Kongstvedt, a partner in the health and managed care consulting services division of Accenture.
- What's driving changes in the healthcare industry;
- What new trends will emerge in 2007;
- How healthcare organizations can best position for 2007;
- Performance expectations for the healthcare industry in 2007;
- Problems affecting the healthcare business climate; and
- How 2007 will compare to 2006.
Register Today and Save $30!
Five Easy Ways To Register For:
Who Will Benefit From This Audio Conference?
Analysts, business development executives, CFOs, chief operating officers, consultants, directors, executive directors, financial/business managers, managers, marketing executives, medical directors, presidents/CEOs, principals strategic marketing executives and vice presidents.
How the Audio Conference Works:
"Attend" this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings no travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to participate. Your registration fee covers one telephone hookup from your site. Include as many individuals from your organization as you wish; there is no additional charge. You might even want to invite some colleagues from your local area to join you and share the cost. Gather in a conference room and use a speakerphone.
The conference lasts 60 minutes. This includes 20 minutes for the question and answer period. No special equipment is needed. You will receive instructions via email one week prior to the conference on how to dial and how to download the conference materials, so be sure to include your email address!
Healthcare Trends and Forecasts 2007
- Register at: http://www.hin.com/cgi-local/link/news/pl.cgi?htfwrg
- Fill out the registration form below and e-mail to: email@example.com
- Call: (888) 446-3530
- Fax registration form to: (732) 292-3073
- Mail registration to: Healthcare Intelligence Network, PO Box 1442,
Wall, NJ 07719-1442
Please reference this customer code when registering: HTFWRG
Healthcare Trends and Forecasts 2007
Type of Organization:
[ ] Yes! I need to know what current and emerging trends are likely to impact the healthcare industry in 2007. Please register me for "Healthcare Trends and Forecasts 2007," today for $197.
Pricing: Register Today and Receive the Early Bird Discount
4 cost-effective registration options:
- [ ] $237 for the live audio conference, audio conference on CD-ROM, plus a printed transcript of the conference proceedings (CD-ROM and transcript is shipped approximately three weeks after the program.) ($267 after 9/22/06)
- [ ] $207 for the recorded audio conference and presentation materials on CD-ROM includes printed transcript, if you cannot participate in the live program. (Shipped approximately three weeks after the program.)
- [ ] $197 for the On-Demand service, which provides you the opportunity to listen in at your leisure
via your computer and a Web browser (includes the agenda and presentation materials — available 9/29/06.)
- [ ] $197 per dial-in telephone line per site to participate in the live program and receive the presentation materials. No limit to the number of participants per site.
($227 after 9/22/06)
[ ] Other non-US countries based on phone charges.
[ ] Check Enclosed
Charge my credit card.
[ ] AMEX
[ ] MasterCard
[ ] VISA
Name on Card:
AMEX: Four-digit security code on front of card:
Visa/MC: Three-digit security code on the signature panel:
Please reference the following customer code when ordering: HTFWRG
[ ] Please sign me up for the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, a complimentary newsletter
covering the top healthcare business news and issues. Please provide
your business email address:________________________________ or sign up
online at: http://www.hin.com/freenews2.html
View this week's edition at:
P.S. Please forward this news announcement to your friends and
colleagues who might find it useful.
Cancellation Policy: To receive a refund, notice is required at least seven business days prior to the audio conference. With proper notice, fees are refunded minus a $40 service fee. No refunds are given for cancellations received with less than seven days notice. The Healthcare Intelligence Network reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an audio conference due to unforeseen circumstances.