Contact: Melanie Matthews
Manasquan NJ USA -- September 13, 2006: Consumer-driven health plans, workplace wellness, a rising demand for provider quality data, Medicare Part D implementation and the threat of an influenza pandemic were just some of the issues demanding the attention of the healthcare in industry in 2006. Which of these topics will continue to consume the healthcare executive, and what new challenges await the industry in 2007?
"Healthcare Trends and Forecasts 2007," a September 27, 2006 audio conference, will examine current and emerging trends that will impact the healthcare industry in 2007.
For more information or to register, please visit,
Your expert speaker, Dr. Peter Kongstvedt, a partner in the health and managed care consulting services division of Accenture, will delve into the trends that are shaping today's healthcare industry. Dr. Kongstvedt will draw on his 12 years consulting experience and 20 years of experience at the senior-most levels of health plans to provide inside information on healthcare trends likely to impact the industry in 2007.
You will get details on:
- What's driving changes in the healthcare industry;
- What new trends will emerge in 2007;
- How healthcare organizations can best position for 2007;
- Performance expectations for the healthcare industry in 2007;
- Problems affecting the healthcare business climate; and
- How 2007 will compare to 2006.
This third annual conference provides healthcare executives with a look ahead to the new year to help shape strategic plans.
Here's what participants said about last year's program:
"This conference was very useful from a trends perspective," according to a product marketing manager at Siemens.
"The conference had excellent handouts and was useful as background knowledge about the state of the healthcare industry
and to grasp current and future trouble spots," according to a senior research analyst with an information solutions
"It helped to set a perspective of forthcoming changes," according to an associate with a healthcare investment
Who Will Benefit?
Analysts, business development executives, CFOs, chief operating officers, consultants, directors, executive directors, financial/business managers, managers, marketing executives, medical directors, presidents/CEOs, principals, strategic marketing executives and vice presidents.
Submit Your Questions:
You are invited to submit your questions in advance of the program to ensure that your questions are answered. Please e-mail your questions to email@example.com no later than noon on September 22, 2006. We will attempt to answer your questions during the audio conference. However, time constraints limit the number of questions that can be answered during the live Q&A so be sure to get your questions in early.
Five Easy Ways To Register For:
Team-Wide Training at Its Best (and most cost- and time-efficient).
Gather your team around the table on September 27, 2006 for one low single-participant price. And photocopy for each of them as many copies of our printed materials as you need.
There is no limit on the number of participants from your office; the registration fee covers one dial-in. For discount pricing on additional phone lines, contact our customer service line at 888-446-3530.
Program materials, the call access number and links for the presentation files will be provided approximately one week before the program date via e-mail.
Can't make it on September 27th?
Order the audio CD and written materials or choose the On-Demand Option!
Healthcare Trends and Forecasts 2007
- Register at: http://www.hin.com/cgi-local/link/news/pl.cgi?htfais
- Fill out the registration form below and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (888) 446-3530
- Fax registration form to: (732) 292-3073
- Mail registration to: Healthcare Intelligence Network, PO Box 1442,
Wall, NJ 07719-1442
Please reference this customer code when registering: HTFAIS
Type of Organization:
[ ] Yes! I need to know what current and emerging trends are likely to impact the healthcare industry in 2007. Please register me for "Healthcare Trends and Forecasts 2007," today for $197.
Please reference this customer code when registering: HTFAIS
PRICING: Register Today and Receive the Early Bird Discount
4 cost-effective registration options:
- [ ] $237 for the live audio conference, audio conference on CD-ROM, plus a printed transcript of the conference proceedings (CD-ROM and transcript is shipped approximately three weeks after the program.) ($267 after 9/22/06)
- [ ] $207 for the recorded audio conference and presentation materials on CD-ROM includes printed transcript, if you cannot participate in the live program. (Shipped approximately three weeks after the program.)
- [ ] $197 for the On-Demand service, which provides you the opportunity to listen in at your leisure
via your computer and a Web browser (includes the agenda and presentation materials — available 9/29/06.)
- [ ] $197 per dial-in telephone line per site to participate in the live program and receive the presentation materials. No limit to the number of participants per site.
($227 after 9/22/06)
[ ] Other non-US countries based on phone charges.
[ ] Check Enclosed
Charge my credit card.
[ ] AMEX
[ ] MasterCard
[ ] VISA
Name on Card:
AMEX: Four-digit security code on front of card:
Visa/MC: Three-digit security code on the signature panel:
Please reference the following customer code when ordering: HTFAIS
[ ] Please sign me up for the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, a complimentary newsletter
covering the top healthcare business news and issues. Please provide
your business email address:________________________________ or sign up
online at: http://www.hin.com/freenews2.html
View this week's edition at:
P.S. Please forward this news announcement to your colleagues who might find it useful.
Cancellation Policy: To receive a refund, notice is required at least seven business days prior to the audio conference. With proper notice, fees are refunded minus a $40 service fee. No refunds are given for cancellations received with less than seven days notice. The Healthcare Intelligence Network reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an audio conference due to unforeseen circumstances.