Trends Shaping Healthcare in 2017:
Employ Technology for Patient Engagement
The engagement of patients, particularly those with multiple chronic conditions, continues to challenge healthcare providers.
However, as Steven Valentine, vice president of advisory consulting services for Premier Inc. explains in this podcast, clinicians actually have a host of tools at their fingertips to engage patients—tools they must employ in order to succeed in value-based healthcare.
Length: 2:52 minutes
During Trends Shaping the Healthcare Industry in 2017: A Strategic Planning Session, a 45-minute webinar on November 17th, now available for replay, Steven Valentine, vice president, Advisory Consulting Services, Premier Inc., provides a roadmap to the key issues, challenges and opportunities for healthcare organizations in 2017.
You can "attend" this program right in your office. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to participate in the conference. We will send you a login to access the webinar or a DVD or CD-ROM of the conference proceedings once it's available for shipping.
Register for the on-demand rebroadcast today or order your training DVD or CD online today at:
- How the continued movement to value-based care delivery will impact your organization in the year ahead;
- The impact of more and more healthcare organizations taking on two-sided risk and who the winners and losers are in this arena;
- Why strategically-positioned companies are getting stronger and healthcare organizations with weak strategic positions are getting weaker and losing market share...and how you can address these weaknesses;
- How the Health Insurance Exchanges market will likely evolve in 2017; and
- How MACRA will impact physicians in the coming year and what physician practices need to do now to prepare.
You'll get to listen to the question and answer session to hear details on how healthcare organizations are beginning to address the role of social determinants in a value-based healthcare system; the impact of the growth of urgent care clinics and retail clinics on care coordination and population health management programs; the trend toward integrated behavioral healthcare; the impact of the repeal/replace of the Affordable Care Act under a Trump administration; and strategies for healthcare organizations seeking to grow their population base.
To register for the on-demand re-broadcast, download an .MP3 file or order the training DVD or CD-ROM of Trends Shaping the Healthcare Industry in 2017: A Strategic Planning Session, please visit:
You may also be interested in these strategic planning resources from the Healthcare Intelligence Network:
800 State Highway 71, Suite 2 | Sea Girt, NJ 08750 | 888-446-3530
firstname.lastname@example.org | http://store.hin.com