Healthcare Trends & Forecasts in 2013:
Performance Expectations for the Healthcare Industry
With the reelection of President Barack Obama all but sealing the fate of healthcare reform, healthcare organizations can return their attention to ACA provisions and business opportunities in the year ahead.
Healthcare Trends & Forecasts in 2013: Performance Expectations for the Healthcare Industry, HIN's ninth annual industry forecast, provides sector-specific guidance for the next 12 months from three key thought leaders.
In this eagerly anticipated annual planning tool, Steven T. Valentine, president of The Camden Group, returns to parse the industry landscape for healthcare providers. He covers the top-of-mind issues for physicians and hospitals, including the new mantra of IHI's Triple Aim, and the emergence of continuum-driven and integrated delivery systems like accountable care organizations, clinically integrated networks and the new business and payment models that support them.
To prepare payors for the year ahead, Valentine is joined by Hank Osowski, managing director of Strategic Health Group, and Dennis Eder, also a managing director at Strategic Health Group, who suggest how health plans can best position themselves for a profitable 2013.
For more information or to order your copy today, please visit:
Osowski and Eder assess the regulatory environment, earnings potential, industry consolidation, health insurance exchanges and opportunities related to care coordination and population health management, particularly for dual eligibles.
The advice in this 35-page resource is supplemented with data from HIN's ninth annual HIN Healthcare Trends and Forecasts survey administered in October 2012. More than 150 responding healthcare organizations identify the top issues facing them today, predict the impact of 2013 ACA mandates on business, and share the best and worst business decisions of 2012 and the lessons learned from both.
Healthcare Trends & Forecasts in 2013: Performance Expectations for the Healthcare Industry is a highly respected and anticipated resource highlighting the challenges that will continue to consume the healthcare executive in the year ahead.
Now in its ninth year of providing healthcare executives with a look ahead to help shape strategic plans, this year's resource covers:
- How the economic environment is continuing to impact the healthcare industry, in terms of the unemployment rate, the uninsured and underinsured, access to credit and soft volume for healthcare services;
- How healthcare organizations can prepare for the health reform changes required in 2013 and 2014, including the health insurance exchanges and the dual eligible coordination of care pilots;
- The impact of the current regulatory environment on hospitals, health plans and medical groups;
- How ACOs, the patient-centered medical home, bundled payments, narrow networks and efforts to bend the cost curve will impact the industry in the year ahead;
- How the consolidation of hospitals, medical groups and health plans is impacting the industry;
- The impact of the 2012 presidential election on the healthcare system;
- What healthcare opportunities exist and what actions are needed by healthcare organizations to have a successful 2013;
- and much, much more!
View the full table of contents and order your copy today at:
Available in Single or Multi-User Licenses
A multi-user license will provide you with the right to install and use
this information on your company's computer network for an unlimited
number of additional workstations within your organization for a
one-time fee. To have this valuable resource on your network, or to
inquire about ordering bulk copies in print or Adobe PDF, please
e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
P.S. Please forward this news announcement to your colleagues who might
find it useful.