Healthcare Trends & Forecasts in 2015:
A Strategic Planning Session
Cost, competition, collaboration and consolidation are continuing to define the healthcare industry this year and into 2015 as the health system continues its transformation from a volume-based to a value-based system.
Healthcare providers and payors have been re-vamping their strategic plans to take advantage of the new opportunities and tackle the challenges.
During Healthcare Trends & Forecasts in 2015: A Strategic Planning Session, a 60-minute webinar on November 13, 2014, Steven Valentine, president, The Camden Group, and Dorothy Moller, consultant, Navigant, will provide a roadmap to the key issues, challenges and opportunities for healthcare providers and payors in 2015.
Register for the webinar today or order your training DVD or CD:
Each year, healthcare executives rely on the strategic advice they receive during this annual Healthcare Trends & Forecasts webinar sponsored by the Healthcare Intelligence Network. This 11th annual, must-attend event will cover how health plans can:
- Address product expansion in the year ahead...from pursuing one or multiple lines of business and how to make the paradigm shift to own the healthcare consumer across these multiple lines of business;
- Juggle the creation of multiple lines of business while managing medical loss ratios and risk corridors;
- Achieve value from operational enhancements, including technology; and
- Address new competitors by developing narrow network products and through various pricing strategies.
The webinar will also cover the key issues facing healthcare providers, including:
- The use of creative partnerships to address marketplace realities, including the launch of Vivity in Southern California;
- Pursuing healthcare consumer access points and aligning incentives to managing patients across the continuum;
- Strategies employed by healthcare providers to reduce non-clinical costs;
- The increasing use of telehealth, e-visits and mobile apps by healthcare providers and consumers and how this will impact the industry; and
- Other key issues for plans and providers, including the trend toward provider-sponsored health plans, multi-payor collaboratives, Medicaid expansion, transparency, population health management, bundled payments, the "retailization" of healthcare, the growth in the post-acute market and consolidation in the industry.
You can "attend" this program right in your office to learn about the critical trends that will impact the healthcare industry in the year ahead.
It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to participate in the conference. We will send you a login to access the webinar or a DVD or CD-ROM of the conference proceedings once it's available for shipping.
You'll also have the opportunity to have all of your questions answered by Steven Valentine and Dorothy Moller during the interactive question and answer session. You'll get answers to your questions and challenges on the year ahead in healthcare.
To register for the conference, the on-demand re-broadcast or MP3 download file or order the training DVD or CD-ROM of Healthcare Trends & Forecasts in 2015: A Strategic Planning Session, please visit:
I hope you find it useful.
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network
P.S. -- You may also be interested in these resources: