From collaboration and consolidation to the inevitable acceptance of a value-based system, the state of healthcare continues to stimulate health plans, providers and employers.
Healthcare Trends & Forecasts in 2015: Performance Expectations for the Healthcare Industry, HIN's eleventh annual industry forecast, examines the factors challenging healthcare players and suggests strategies for organizations to distinguish themselves in the steadily evolving marketplace.
For more information or to order your copy today:
In this yearly strategy playbook, Steven T. Valentine, president of The Camden Group, returns to give the industry outlook for healthcare providers. Beginning with his "pyramid of success" for population health management, Valentine outlines key impacts for physicians and hospitals, including increasing transparency in quality and pricing data; emerging business roles for physicians; shifting locus of care; and the empowered and tech-savvy healthcare consumer.
Offering the payor perspective is Dorothy Moller, managing director, Navigant, who outlines industry "winds of change" and "seeds of transformation" impacting health plans in the form of new roles for existing stakeholders, mobile health and technology, and new players on the healthcare field.
Now in its eleventh year of providing healthcare executives with a look ahead to help shape strategic plans, Healthcare Trends & Forecasts in 2015: Performance Expectations for the Healthcare Industry covers the following:
and much more.
Snapshot of provider trends, including inpatient utilization, pricing and quality transparency, and population health management;
- Provider milestones along the road to fee for value, including accountable care and clinical integration;
- Report card on accountable care organization (ACO) performance;
- 15 key ACO infrastructure elements;
- Expectations for the patient-centered primary care delivery model;
- Impact of Medicare Chronic Care Management reimbursement in 2015;
- 16 factors in health system transition to a value-based reimbursement system, including time frame, delivery systems and payment models;
- Responding to changes in locus of care telehealth, retail health, and direct primary care;
- Five payor strategies mirroring provider initiatives;
- 15 transformative payor challenges signaling a fundamental change in the industry;
- Five questions payors must answer before negotiating the path to value-based care;
- A dozen companies to watch that are introducing new technologies, care delivery vehicles, care payment structures and consumer engagement models;
- Eight payor survival strategies for weathering the 'disruptive winds' in the industry;
For more information or to order your copy today, click here now:
Available in Single or Multi-User Licenses
A multi-user license will provide you with the right to install and use this information on
your company's computer network for an unlimited number of additional workstations within
your organization for a one-time fee. To have this valuable resource on your network,
or to inquire about ordering bulk copies in print or Adobe PDF, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
P.S. -- You may also be interested in these strategic planning resources: