Last week you were invited to join us at our industry leading 45-minute audio conference.
I am now pleased to send for your review the Conference Agenda, which profiles this comprehensive program:
"Health Risk Assessments and Health Coaching: How the Web and Consumer's Expectations Are Changing the Landscape"
Wednesday, September 26, 2007 1:30-2:15 p.m. ET
Be sure to mention the following customer code when registering: HRC0830H
According to industry expert Allyson Faist, president and CEO, MEDeCOACH, healthcare consumers have
a shortened attention span and an expectation of relevancy in the
communications they receive. During this 45-minute audio conference,
Faist will examine how these consumer developments are
impacting the collection of health risk data and the resulting health
coaching sessions. She will provide the inside details on:
- Understanding the key factors in determining which questions you really
need to ask in an HRA;
- Designing an online HRA that captures the
data you need while not turning off your member;
- Integrating multiple communication efforts to improve health
- Creating effective delivery and customized online and e-mail coaching
- Complying with federal HIPAA requirements for online coaching.
About Our Panelist
Allyson Faist, R.N., M.B.A. is the president and CEO for MEDeCOACH.com, Inc. Faist has over 20 years of executive and entrepreneurial experience in healthcare and internet companies where she was responsible for sales and marketing, including the development of new products and services.
While serving as senior vice president, employee products for Healthway Communications International, parent company of HealthAnswers.com, Faist became interested in using personal coaches to augment web-based information and education products. She researched the market and identified the viability of web-based coaching as a means to achieve a healthy lifestyle change for clients. This research led to the formation of MEDeCOACH.com
Faist holds a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Wagner College in New York City and is a registered nurse in Texas and New York. She earned a Master of Business Administration from Houston Baptist University, where she was awarded the Entrepreneur Scholarship from the Texas Business Hall of Fame.
Hosted by the Healthcare Intelligence Network, a leader in fast-read actionable advice on the business of healthcare, this audio conference gives you the opportunity to add immediate impact to your organization's health risk assessments and health coaching programs in a manner that is:
- FAST - No wasted time here. Get right to the heart of the matter in a 45-minute block designed to easily fit into your busy schedule.
- CONVENIENT - No airlines. No travel. No time out of the office. Listen from the comfort and convenience of your desk.
- EASY - A telephone is all the equipment you need. Just dial in, give our operator your name, and youíre in. Thatís it. Follow along with the audio conference handouts provided in advance.
- ACTIONABLE - Our audio conferences provide tactics you can start using right when you hang up then phone.
- IDEAL FOR MULTIPLE LISTENERS - Use a speakerphone and as many people as you want can listen in -- at no extra cost to you. Many
professionals use these sessions as a cost-efficient, time-efficient means of training supervisors, managers, and staff and reinforcing
key issues in a fresh new manner that they will remember and act on.
- AFFORDABLE - Priced at $187, it is a fraction of the cost of travel and attendance fees for other high-priced conferences or seminars.
"Health Risk Assessments and Health Coaching:
How the Web and Consumer's Expectations Are Changing the Landscape"
** Live, 45-Minute Audio Conference **
** Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 1:30-2:15 PM ET **
Register now for this event by clicking the following link:
or contact the Healthcare Intelligence Network at 888-446-3530.
Please reference the following customer code when registering: HRC0830H.
We hope you'll join us.
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network
IMPORTANT: Please reference the following customer code when registering: HRC0830H.