Contact: Melanie Matthews
MANASQUAN NJ USA – July 29, 2008: Health plans, hospitals and wellness promotion programs alike are competing to collect health risk assessment (HRA) data.
During New Developments and Enhancements in Health Risk Assessments, a 90-minute webinar on August 13, 2008, three industry experts will describe how HRAs are evolving and the impact these enhancements are having on both HRA data and results.
Wes Alles, Ph.D., director of the Stanford University Prevention Research Center, Yann Meunier, M.D., health improvement manager, Stanford School of Medicine Health Improvement Program and Gary Smithson, M.D., M.B.A, independent consultant, WorldDoc, will describe new developments and enhancements to health risk assessments that increase participant engagement and results from the HRA in this competitive landscape.
For more information, please visit:
Please reference the following customer code when ordering: HRA0729H
You will get details on:
- Measuring ROI from an HRA;
- Targeting hard-to reach populations to complete an HRA;
- Engaging physicians to act on HRA data;
- Integrating HRA data with other data sources, such as claims and pharmacy data;
- Meeting NCQA HRA accreditation;
- Creating an effective incentive structure for HRA completion;
- Determining appropriate interventions based on HRA data;
- Stratifying HRA participants to appropriate levels of intervention; and
- Analyzing new trends in HRAs.
Can't make the scheduled date and time of the conference? See the "On-Demand" or CD-ROM options described
You can "attend" this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings – no travel time or hassle; no hotel
expenses. It’s so convenient! Invite your staff members to participate.
Your registration fee covers one telephone line from your site. Include as many individuals from your organization as you
wish - there is no additional charge. Gather in a conference room and use a speakerphone.
Train your entire department for one low price!
Who Will Benefit?
CEOs, medical directors, disease management directors, managers and coordinators, health plan executives, care management nurses, health promotion and wellness professionals and business development and strategic planning directors.