Transformational patient-centered models emerging post-ACA are designed to succeed with a core of engaged, activated patients, yet enlistment of individuals in chronic care management, telehealth and other health enhancement interventions continues to challenge the healthcare industry.
2015 Healthcare Benchmarks: Patient Engagement documents strategies, program components, successes and challenges of engaging patients and health plan members in self-care from more than 125 organizations responding to the 2015 Patient Engagement survey by the Healthcare Intelligence Network.
For more information or to order your copy today, please visit:
This 40-page report assembles hundreds of metrics on patient engagement tools, care teams, portal use, clinical hurdles, results and ROI from hospitals, health plans, physician practices and other responding organizations.
Breaking down findings by high-responding industry sectors, this report includes the following data points:
and much more.
- Prevalence of patient engagement programs;
- Methods for identifying patients for engagement efforts;
- Use of health IT tools to engage individuals in population health, including remote monitoring, smartphone apps, virtual visits and others;
- Employing a portal in patient engagement efforts;
- Primary responsibility for patient engagement;
- Clinical populations presenting the most significant engagement challenges;
- Top barriers to patient engagement, along with strategies for overcoming these barriers;
- The most successful engagement tools, process or workflows, in respondents' own words;
- Most critical measures of patient engagement success;
- Impact of engagement efforts on patient utilization, care quality, Meaningful Use, HEDIS® measures and other metrics;
- Effect of engagement programs on care plan adherence, patient satisfaction and patient activation levels;
- The complete August 2015 Patient Engagement survey tool;
Order your copy today online:
This benchmark report is designed to meet business and planning needs of health plans, employers, health coaching and disease management, case management, managed care organizations, physician organizations, health systems, health IT companies and others by providing critical benchmarks for patient engagement initiatives.
This report is part of the HIN Healthcare Benchmarking series, which provides continuous qualitative data on industry trends to empower healthcare companies to assess strengths, weaknesses and opportunities to improve by comparing organizational performance to reported metrics.
If you are already a Healthcare Benchmark series member, then this report is FREE for you.
Available in Single or Multi-User Licenses
A multi-user license will provide you with the right to install and use this information on
your company's computer network for an unlimited number of additional workstations within
your organization for a one-time fee. To have this valuable resource on your network,
or to inquire about ordering bulk copies in print or Adobe PDF, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
P.S. -- You may also be interested in these patient engagement resources: