Live Audio Conference
Brought to you by The Healthcare Intelligence Network
Healthy Lifestyle Incentives: Strategies to
Control Healthcare Costs
On Wednesday, September 7, 2005, during a live audio conference your panel of experts will provide the following details:
- The types of incentives offered;
- Structure of the incentive program;
- What types of incentives are more motivating than other;
- Results from program incentives; and
- Planned enhancements to the incentives program.
WHAT: The discussion will examine strategies on how to structure an incentives program, which incentives are most motivating and the results that an incentive program can yield.
WHO: Your industry experts:
- Tami Collin, principal, the National Health and Productivity Management specialty practice at Mercer Human Resource Consulting;
- Rebecca Kelly, wellness coordinator at American Cast Iron Pipe Company (ACIPCO) Health Services; and
- Michelle Kirby, vice president of people and culture with Texas Health Resources
WHEN: Wednesday, September 7 at 1:30 p.m. ET
WHERE: Listen to the live audio conference from your own office or home. Invite your staff members to listen.
HOW: Your panel of experts will present for the first 60 minutes of the conference and will take your questions for the last half hour. Ensure your questions are answered by submitting your questions in advance by September 2, 2005 to email@example.com
For more details or to register, please visit:
http://www.hin.com/cgi-local/link/news/pl.cgi?hli0816h or call 888-446-3530.
Please mention this customer code when registering: HLI0816H
Healthcare Toolkits Award 2005 - Submit your entry today.
The 2005 Healthcare Toolkits Award will recognize health plans, hospitals and employers who have developed toolkits for consumers, providers, employers and/or employees. The Healthcare Toolkits Award celebrates excellence in print and electronic healthcare toolkits -- educational tools to raise awareness on a given topic.
The winner of the 2005 Healthcare Toolkits will receive a FREE Apple iPod Shuffle.
Learn more at:
Cancellation Policy: To receive a refund, notice is required at least seven business days prior to the audio conference. With proper notice, fees are refunded minus a $40 service fee. No refunds are given for cancellations received with less than seven days notice. The Healthcare Intelligence Network reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an audio conference, due to unforeseen circumstances.