Sponsored by: Moving Beyond the Medical Care Coordination Model for Dual Eligibles
- Medical Homes Have Limited Impact on Quality, Utilization and Cost: Study
- 2014 Healthcare Benchmarks: The Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Infographic: 7 Reasons to Engage With Patients Before Their Appointments
- 4-Step Data-Driven Care Model Targets Dual Eligibles
- Community Care Connections for Dual Eligibles: Closing Social Gaps to Improve Health Outcomes
- Mailing Free Tests to Patients' Homes Boosts Colon Cancer Screening Rates in Underserved Populations
- 7 Patient-Centered Strategies to Generate Value-Based Reimbursement
- New Chart: Top Strategies to Prevent Hospital Readmissions
- mHealth Provides Increased Access to Patient Information, but Cost Barriers Remain
- Integrating Mobile Health Remote Patient Monitoring with Telephonic Care Management for Improved Care Coordination Results
- A Strategic, Best Practice Approach to Improve CMS Star Quality Ratings
- CMS Proposes 2015 Payment and Policy Updates for Medicare Health and Drug Plans
- Plunkett's Health Care Industry Almanac 2014
- Which Value-Based Reimbursement Model Will Ultimately Align Physicians?
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Patient-Centered Medical Homes in 2014
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN Video: Telehealth Powers Population Health Management
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your healthcare information needs? Email us at email@example.com and let us
know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update.
© 2014 Healthcare Business Weekly Update by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Palliative Care in 2014.
Explores two separate home visit interventions that are helping to reduce hospital readmissions and emergency room visits, while enhancing the patient experience.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
12 Questions to Measure Population Health Management.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Samantha Valcourt, MS, RN, CNS, clinical nurse specialist for Stanford Coordinated Care:
"Our goal is to empower our patients to be partners. We want to make sure that I can come to
the home and help them. But when I'm not there, I want them to continue the work that we started and to be their own advocate. We all have the goal to reduce readmissions and long lengths of stay."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.