Sponsored by: Healthcare Education Associates' Medicare Marketing and Sales Summit
Register today for: Medicare Marketing and Sales Summit, taking place March 17-18 in San Antonio, Texas, and benefit from the experience and presentations of leaders in the field as they share their perspectives on the market and strategies for growth. Click here to visit the conference Web site.
- 1 in 4 Medicare Beneficiaries Returns to ERs after Nursing Home Discharge
- Accountable Care Strategies to Improve Hospital-SNF Care Transitions
- Infographic: Prescription Drugs Are Fastest Growing Healthcare Cost
- 6 Ways to Groom Embedded Case Managers for Advanced Primary Care
- Healthcare Innovation in Action: 19 Transformative Trends
- NCQA Seeking Public Comments on New and Revised HEDIS® Measures
- Formula for CMS Five-Star Quality Population Health Management
- New Chart: Top Incentives for HRA Completion
- Comprehensive Eye Exams May Identify Chronic Conditions, Improving Health, Reducing Costs
- 57 Population Health Management Metrics: Assessing Risk to Maximize Reimbursement
- Deconstructing Health Reform: 3 Reasons Medicare and Pioneer ACOs May Not Survive
- New Mobile App May Predict Heart Disease, Stroke Risks
- 2013 Healthcare Benchmarks: Mobile Health
- 9 Things to Know About Patient and Disease Registries
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Patient-Centered Medical Homes in 2014
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN Video: One Minute Metrics Mobile Health
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your healthcare information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us
know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update.
© 2014 Healthcare Business Weekly Update by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Telehealth in 2013.
Dives deep into several years of market research to document the role and outcomes of disease management in 11 key areas.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Parsing Palliative Care and the Patient Experience.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Cheryl Bailey, vice president of patient care services at Cullman Regional Medical Center:
"We expanded 'Good to Go' to preadmission testing, one day surgery and maternity not to reduce readmissions, but to help improve the communication process." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.