Sponsored by: Moving Beyond the Medical Care Coordination Model for Dual Eligibles
- Telemedicine Expands Access to Acute Medical Care
- 2013 Healthcare Benchmarks: Telehealth & Telemedicine
- HINfographic: 12 Trends on the ACO Frontier in 2014
- WellPoint Transformation Challenge: 'Leave No Primary Care Practice Behind'
- Driving Value-Based Reimbursement with Integrated Care Models
- New Rule Gives Patients Direct Access to Their Lab Reports
- Guide to Physician Performance-Based Reimbursement: Payoffs from Incentives, Data Sharing and Clinical Integration
- New Table: 3 Impacts of ACA Marketplaces on Health Plans in 2014
- 7 Key Differences Distinguish Higher Priced Hospitals from Lower Priced Ones
- Hospitals in a Medical Home: Partners in Enhancing Access, Health Status and Cost Avoidance
- Healthcare Trends & Forecasts in 2014: Expect Surge in Commercial ACOs to Continue
- SGR Repeal Would Transition Medicare Toward Value-Based System
- Physician Alignment: Which Model Is Right for You?
- Snowboarder Video As Much About Miracles as Helmet Safety
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Patient-Centered Medical Homes in 2014
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN Video: One Minute Metrics: Home Visits for Medically Complex Patients
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your healthcare information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us
know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update.
© 2014 Healthcare Business Weekly Update by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Mobile Health in 2013.
Examines current and emerging trends in care transition management, providing actionable data and case studies from industry thought leaders on key elements of their care transition programs.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
12 Questions to Measure Population Health Management
Featured Webinar Replay:
Terry McGeeney, MD, MBA, director of BDC Advisors:
"We want to align the interest of all patients, physicians, hospitals and outpatient community services to drive value and outcomes for patients. These patient-centered medical neighborhoods are built on a strong foundation of comprehensive and capable primary care practices, aligned with health systems and specialists to ensure that care is coordinated and managed." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.